159

Aaron, Billy, and Jay were heading to a house call when the phone rang.  "Acme ghost busters how can we help you" Aaron remarked as Zak chuckled.  "Cute Aaron look I just got a call from Lauren she won't be able to make it, but I found a replacement to help out.  She'll be at the site waiting for you"Zak stated.  "All right" and hung up.  When they got there sitting on the porch was Madeline which surprised them. 

"Maddie what a surprise to see you"Billy said as everyone gave her hugs.  "Do you really think I'd miss a chance to work with the three of you without Zak around" she stated with a chuckle.  As Billy, Jay and Aaron were talking to the lady. Maddie was getting stuff together at nerve center when her phone rang.  "Hello Nick, what's going on?".  "I just wanted to make sure you met the guys" he stated.  "Yeah, they were so surprised.  How's little Nick doing?".

"He's doing good, but he really wants his mommy" as Maddie smiled.  "Well, I miss him too and Nick thanks for taking care of him for me" she said.  "Well, I'm his dad"he replied.  "If I haven't told you Nick thanks for giving me Nick,".  Then she heard crying in the background.  "I guess someone's up I'll talk to you later" and hung up.  When she turned around, she saw the guys standing there.  

"So, Nick's your baby daddy?" Aaron inquired.  "Yes, he's little Nick's father" as she got up.  "Does Zak know?".  "Yes, I do"a voice replied.  Maddie turned around to see Zak on the screen.  "How long have you been there?" as Zak smiled.  "Zak how long have you known?"Billy inquired.  "Since we met him for the first time"Zak replied.  "Look guys, when Nick found out I wanted a child he offered to be the daddy.  After talking to the girls, they didn't mind so we had Nick made and nine months later I got my little boy"she remarked. 

"Guys we didn't want a lot of people knowing but I figured it out when I saw my nephew and Nick had the same birth mark on them" Zak replied.   "Zak, we don't mind that Nick gave your sister a child we were just in shock that we didn't know" BIlly stated.  "Well since everyone knows shall we get this investigation going?" Maddie inquired.  "All right" and they started the investigation.