181

Zak is at his house thinking about his date with Jennifer when Zak can't catch his breath and he feels like he's having a heart attack.  At her home Rachel is feeding her daughter when her phone rang.  She saw it was Aaron's wife, Amber.  "Hey Amber, don't tell me you're calling off lunch"she replied.  "No, I got Zak in the ER right now".  "Why? Is he all right?" Rachel said. 

"He had a panic attack Rachel.  He said that it felt like he was having a heart attack also he told me not call you".  "Well thanks for the update I'll be right there" and hung up.  At the hospital Zak was relaxing while he was on a heart monitor as Rachel walked in with Aurora in a stroller.  "He's over there Rachel" Amber remarked coming over.

"Is he allright?".  "For now, his heart's beating a bit too fast that's why he's on the monitor.  Why don't you go over, and I'll take this cutie pie up to our day care for a bit"Amber replied.  She walked over and sat next to him as Zak opened his eyes. "I knew Amber would call you.  I would have bet my career on it"Zak joked.  "What happened Zak, you haven't had a panic attack since you did the quarantine series"she asked. 

"I just came back from my date with Jennifer, she told me that her sister had a baby, and she can't wait to become a mother"Zak stated  "She doesn't know you can't give her that".  "And I don't know how to tell her" as that feeling hit Zak that his heart monitor started beeping.  "Hey, relax Zak" trying to calm him. "I just get angry at myself because if I didn't hide the fact, I was fighting my second bout of Leukemia from the crew I wouldn't be in this mess" Zak replied tearing up

"Zak, we know you did that because you were afraid you'd lose your everything you have from Ghost Adventures", she remarked wiping the tears from his face.  Then the doctor came over.  "So, what's going on with my brother" Rachel inquired.  "Well, you did have a panic attack, but your heart rate is making me nervous Zak.  We're going to keep you overnight".  "Do you mind taking care of Gracie for me?" Zak asked Rachel.  She nodded as they took Zak away. 

After Rachel got Aurora, she went to Zak's house where Jennifer was on her phone.  "Zak will you answer your phone please.  We need to talk" and hung up when she saw Rachel.  "Rachel, thank God have you seen or heard from Zak".  "He's in the hospital Jennifer.  He had a panic attack" Rachel stated.  "Poor Zak is he all right?".  "For now he is" Rachel replied.  "Do you know why Zak had the panic attack".  "It has to do with something from his past and the future"Rachel replied. 

"I don't understand".  "Look just go to the hospital and talk to Zak"Rachel stated and went in the house.  At the hospital Zak was relaxing when the door opened, and Jennifer walked in.  "Hey baby" she said as Zak opened his eyes.  "You talked to my sister?".  "I was looking for you.  She told me you had a panic attack because of your past and the future".  "Jennifer sit down".  She sat down as Zak took a breath. 

"Jennifer, I know you want children but I'm not going to able to give it to you" Zak remarked.  "What do you?".  "Years ago, I had my second bout with Leukemia, but I hid the fact from the crew and because of it I collasped.  My family was told if I didn't get a bone marrow transplant, I'd be dead but because of that I had to get radiation which made me sterile"Zak replied.  

Jennifer got up and stood there looking at Zak like he was broking and couldn't be fixed. That night Rachel was sleeping when her phone rang.  She saw it was Zak, so she got up and went downstairs.  "Zak you allright?".  "She broke up with me right in my hospital room"Zak replied.  "Oh, Zak I'm so sorry she did that to you".  "She even called me a broken man and I'd be alone for the rest of my life" wiping the tears away. 

"Zak you're not a broken man you'll find that girl that loves you".  "Thanks Rachel, I'll see you tomorrow" and hung up as tears fell down Rachel's face.  "You all right Rachel?".  Rachel looked up and saw Chris.  "Yeah, it was just Zak he told his girlfriend that he can't get her pregnant, so she told him he's a broking man and broke up with him" as Chris came down and sat next to his wife.  "That's terrible".  "Yeah, and it hurts Zak.  When I got pregnant with Aurora, I was scared about how Zak would react to it, but he seemed happy to see me having another kid".

"You used to tell me that Zak became a father figure to your boys".  "Yeah, it made me happy that Zak would help me with the boys and seeing Zak do that I thought it gave him that feeling he was a father" she remarked.  "I have an idea why don't we let the boys play hooky from school tomorrow and let them spend the day with Zak to perk him up"Chris suggested. 

"Even Johnny?".  "Yeah, Johnny loves when Zak includes him in stuff he does with Patrick and Matthew".  "And the secret bond those two have is nice too".  When the kids woke up, they were getting ready for school.  "Hey guys change your clothes no school today" Rachel said.  "School close down" Matthew inquired as eveyone chuckled.  "Nope all of you including Johnny are playing hooky today because someone needs to be cheered up and you guys are perfect for the job" she replied.

"What about Aurora?" Johnny inquired.  "She's too young for this job so it's daddy daughter day for her" Rachel replied.  At the hospital Zak was waiting outside as Rachel's car pulled up but when the car stopped the boys got out which gave Zak a smile. "Mommy said you needed some cheering up and we were right for the job"Patrick stated. 

Zak got up and gave them hugs.  "Your mother knows me very well" as he looked at his sister.  "Well after you uncle changes his clothes, we are going to the park to have some fun and then lunch" Rachel suggested.  They got in and left.  That night Rachel dropped off Zak as the boys were asleep.  "Thanks for the cheer up, Rachel".  "Thank Chris it was his idea" Rachel replied with a smile.  "I will why don't you get those guys home" Zak suggested.  "I will and remember you're invited over for dinner on Sunday" Rachel remarked.  "Thanks again" and gave his sister a hug.  "And Zak you're not a broken man not in my eyes or anyone else's" she stated getting into the car as Zak waved at her.