135

The guys and you are investigated a hospital but as you and Jay are getting stuff you hear Zak coughing to the point where it sounds like he's ready to cough up a lung.  Aaron comes over sneezing while blowing his nose and Billy looks pale as a ghost.  "All right what's going on with you three"you inquired. 

"Nothing we just have a-a-a-achoo"Aaron replied.  "Yeah" as Zak tried to hide the fact, he felt like throwing up.  "Don't play games you're all sick"Jay replied.  "It's nothing Jay" Billy remarked getting up but sat back down.  "Come on guys don't play hero.  Zak you can barely talk your throat is so chapped from coughing, Aaron your nose is redder than Rudolph's from sneezing" Jay remarked.

"And Billy you're pale as a ghost we chase.  I'll even bet Zak's museum you all have fevers"you replied.  "Why don't you guys go back to the hotel and lay down before all three of you head for the ER" Jay suggested.  The three guys got up as they went to the car to drive them back to the hotel.  "What do you think Jay do some investigating".  "Why not grab a camera and spirit box" and they went in. 

That night you and Jay were having dinner when the phone rang.  "Hello".  You heard coughing in the background.  "Zak what do you want?".  "I wanted to know how everything-(coughing)-went".  "Zak just relax and we'll send up some chicken soup to you and the guys" Jay said and hung up while turning off his phone.  Then your phone rang and saw it was Aaron.  You didn't answer but sent him a text to relax and you'll send up some tissues and soup.  A few minutes later a knock came to Zak's door so he opened it to see a bowl of chicken noodle soup with tea.  He brought it in and started eating it.

The next day you and Jay were going over some stuff when Zak, Billy, and Aaron came down looking better.  "Well, the walking dead have been revived" you said as Zak chuckled.  "Very funny Y/N what did you guys do".  "Well, we did a little investigating while you guys were recovering from your colds" Jay replied.  "Did you find anything?".  "A few things want to see"Jay asked.  "Show us" Billy said as they all sat down