157

The guys were getting ready to start filming on their new show.  "Does anyone know where Zak is?".  "Last I heard he was over in Henderson visiting a friend of his but that was three days ago" Aaron replied.  The door opened and Rachel came in with her computer.  "Guys you here?" she called out.  "Hey Rachel, Zak isn't here" Jay stated.  "That's why I'm here Zak called and asked me to bring my computer down to you guys for some reason".  Rachel put her computer down and opened it up to see Zak was on Zoom.

"Zak what are you doing we're supposed to leave soon for filming" Billy remarked.  "That's why I'm calling yesterday I got a call from my friend in Henderson he told me he tested positive for Covid".  "Did you take a Covid test?"Aaron asked.  "It was positive so I'm isolating myself until I test negative"Zak stated.  "Zak do you need me to stay there"Rachel inquired.  "No Rachel with Johnny's compromised immune system I don't want you to get it and give it to him or Aurora"Zak remarked.  "How are we going to film Zak since you can't be there?" Billy inquired.  

"We're going to have to do it like we're doing right now.  Set up a remote investigation somehow" Zak said.  "This is going to be a first you're not going to be there physically for an investigation" Aaron said as Zak snickered.  "Well, we'll figure it out Zak".  "Thanks guys can you give me and Rachel some privacy for a second?".  "Sure" and they left.  "What is it Zak?".  "I'm scared Rachel I've had this once all ready but what if my body can't fight this again, I don't want to die like that" Zak said. 

He looked up and tears were falling down his face. "Zak listen to me I know you're scared but I want you to think of happy stuff and if you do get scared, I'll have my phone near me 24/7.  I'll make sure to leave grandma's chicken and orzo soup at your doorstep with your favorite cookies". 

"Thanks Rachel that makes me feel better" Zak replied.  "And when you test negative, we'll all go out the guys, me, Chris, and the kids to celebrate".  "That's sounds good Rachel"Zak stated. "And if you need anything from Gracie's food to those popsicles you love, call me and I'll leave them at your door"she said.  "All right and tell the guys I'll call later" and Zak hung up.  Dad if you can hear me don't let Zak die from Covid she prayed.