104

The guys are playing a round of golf which Zak is winning. As Aaron goes for his shot he accidently hits Zak right center of his jaw. "Oh my god Zak are you OK?". Zak spit out blood and a tooth. "Zak we need to get you to an ER your lips are swelling up man"Nick stated. At the hospital Aaron and Nick are waiting for word on Zak. "I can't believe you did that Aaron"Nick remarked. "I'm sorry I didn't know Zak was that close when I swung".

The doctor came over and told them Zak has a broking jaw and they had to wire Zak's mouth shut. "At least we won't hear him whining" Nick said as Aaron tried not to laugh. "How long is his mouth wired shut for?" Aaron inquired. "Six weeks now your friend is up in surgery having his jaw realigned than we'll wire his mouth so you can see him tomorrow". "Thanks" and the doctor left. "Thank god we don't started filming for another four months" Aaron stated.

"But we have one problem you know if Zak can't make some medical decision we might have to call his mother" Nick stated. "I'd rather call his father". "He's closer but Zak told me he'd rather have his mother make medical decision". "Who wants to call her?". "You my friend you injured Zak you explain to his mom why her son is in surgery" Nick stated. "I'd rather be in a locked room with ghost all around me right now" as Nick chuckled. When Zak woke up his jaw hurt but he also felt the metal in his mouth. "Hey baby".

He looked to see his mother. He was about to say something when she gave him a white board to write on. WHAT HAPPENED WHY IS THERE METAL IN MY MOUTH he wrote. "Zak, your jaw is broking they had to wire your mouth shut. HOW DID MY JAW BREAK Zak wrote. "It seems you were too close to Aaron when he swung his golf club and hit you instead of the golf ball" she replied as Zak laid back in bed.

A knock came to the door and Nick and Aaron came in. "We just wanted to see how Zak is?"Nick remarked. "Well I think he's not happy by his body language". Zak wrote something on the board and showed it to Aaron. "I can't believe you broke my jaw. Look Zak I'm sorry I should of been more careful" Aaron said. "Zak a bit of this is your fault too if you weren't so close to Aaron when he swung he might of not hit you".

Zak wrote something and showed it to the guys. "I guess you're right Nick next time we'll all be more careful when we golf" Aaron read. "At least we won't hear him talk or make bad jokes for a while". Zak replied with a middle finger as the guys laughed.