138

Nick, Zak, and Aaron are doing a lockdown in a jail.  "This place gives me the creeps" Aaron stated.  "Every jail we do gives you the creeps Aaron" Nick replied as Zak chuckled.  "Come on let's do this before I lock one of you in a jail cell" Zak stated as they grabbed their cameras and left. 

As the night wore on Nick kept hearing a baby whine.  "Was this a woman's jail?"Nick inquired.  "No why?" Aaron said.  "I keep hearing a baby whine".  "I don't hear anything come on" Zak replied.  When the guys went their separate ways, Nick ended up in the infirmary and looked around as the whining of a baby got louder.

Nick turned and saw a real live baby.  "Guys get up to the infirmary I found something" he replied through the walkie.  The guys all walked in to see Nick holding a baby in his arms.  "Oh my god where did that come from?" Zak asked.  "Didn't your parents tell you where babies come from Zak?" as Zak rolled his eyes. "We should call the police about this"Nick suggested. 

"Please don't"a voice called out.  Standing there is a teenage girl.  "Is this your baby?"Nick asked.  "Yes, his name is Brian.  I've been living here with him" she replied as Nick gave the baby to her.  "Where are your parents?"Nick jnquired.  "I haven't told them about Brian I'm scared that they'll make me give him up"she replied tearing up.  "Well, at least let us take you somewhere warm" Zak stated.  Then a police car showed up and Aaron went downstairs. 

The officer was looking around when he saw Aaron through a broken window.  "Can I help you officer?" Aaron asked.  "I'm looking for a missing girl her parents haven't seen her in a month"he replied.  "Do you have a picture?".  The officer walked over and showed him the picture.  Aaron took out his walkie.  "Guys, there's an officer down here looking for a missing girl she looks a lot like Brian's mother.  Her parents are really worried about her" Aaron said as Zak let her hear it. 

"At least let your parents know you're alright" Nick suggested.  She nodded and they went downstairs.  Outside the guys were standing there as the girl's parents came in another car. "Where's our daughter?" the father asked as they came over.  "She's in the police car"the officer replied.  "I want to see her"the mother stated as tears fell down her face.  "Excuse me"Nick said walking over.  "And you are?".  "We're the men who found your daughter, but we found someone else too" Nick said. 

"Who?".  "Your grandson dad".  They turned around as the girl walked over with the baby in her arms.  "Oh my god Mary why didn't you tell us you were pregnant" her mother asked.  "I was scared but these men made me see that I should see what happens" she replied.  "What's his name sweetie?".  "Brian" Mary replied.  "Honey you shouldn't of been scared to tell us sweetie.  We would of helped you and we will help you raise Brian" her father remarked. 

The mother saw the guys standing there and walked over.  "I wanted to say thank you for doing what you did" she said to the guys.  "It's no problem" Zak replied. "If you don't mind me what where you guys doing here?" Mary asked.  "We're paranormalists and we were investigating the jail, but Nick here kept hearing a baby whining I guess Brian wanted him and his mother to be found" Zak stated.  "Well thank you again gentlemen" as the mother gave them all hugs.