146

Zak and Aaron are getting lunch at a restaurant when Zak sees his girlfriend talking to a man with silver hair. When the guy turns around Aaron realizes who it is. "That's Johnny Knoxville from Jackass"Aaron remarked. "And how do you know that?". "Amber loves watching those guys, but why is Johnny Knoxville talking to your girlfriend" Aaron inquired. Zak said nothing and walked off before Y/N saw him.

When you get back from lunch Zak is sitting waiting for you and he doesn't look happy. "Why the frowny face something happen at work"you replied hanging up your coat. "Aaron and I were going to lunch when we saw you talking to someone". "Don't tell me you're jealous because I had lunch with a friend" you replied. "How are you friends with Johnny Knoxville from Jackass," he inquired.

You say nothing as Zak looks ready to blow his top. "Y/N what are you hiding from me?". "You wouldn't understand Zak it's something between Knoxville and I" and you went upstairs. That night Zak was doing some work at the haunted museum when he heard noises. He got up and saw Johnny with a few of his friends from Jackass.

"This is amazing" Steve O stated. "Just don't do anything stupid Y/N gave me these tickets this is her boyfriend's museum" he replied. "Johnny how do you know this chick?" Dave inquired. "That's between me and Y/N"Johnny replied. As they toured the place one of the tour guides told Knoxville that the owner wanted to talk to him. "I'll be right back guys the owner wants to see me".

Downstairs Zak was waiting when Knoxville came in. "You must be Zak Bagans Y/N can't stop talking about you". "Knoxville, I want to know how you know Y/N?"Zak asked. "I swore to her I wouldn't tell anyone only my crew knows the truth". "Knoxville, I don't want to end my relationship with her because of a secret"Zak stated. Knoxville sat down.

"I dated Y/N before the show got big and when we were filming an episode, I asked Y/N to marry me infront of everyone and she said yes". "Did you guys get married?". "No, I think seeing me get injured so much it was getting to her, and I think the tipping point was during a Rolling Stone photo shot I was going to be cover in meat and have dog eat it off me. After I came back, I saw the ring and a note that explained why she did it. It broke my heart that I lost her. Then a few years later a friend of ours died and she came to the funeral. I decided to talk to her about that day and we agreed it was for the best, but we decided to be friends instead. Look Zak I loved Y/N and she has a special place in my heart, but I found someone else, and Y/N loves you very much" Johnny stated. Zak got up and thanked Knoxville for being honest with him.

"You're welcome I should get back before my friends think you're doing something bad to me" Knoxville said. "Come on" and they left. The next day Y/N went to see Johnny off. "Y/N I have to tell you I told your boyfriend about our past". "Why?" she inquired a little worried. "He said that he didn't want the relationship to end because of a secret"Johnny stated. "I was watching some of the stunts you guys did and surprise that all of you are still breathing" as Knoxville chuckled. "I should get going but I'll send you and Zak some passes for the premiere" Johnny offered.

"Thanks Knoxville have fun and be careful please if you have to film anymore stunts" you remarked as you kissed Knoxville on the cheek. Johnny gave you a hug and got on the plane. "Johnny who was that?". "Just an old friend excuse me" and he went to the bathroom. Johnny took off his glasses and wiped the tears from his face.