120/PART TWO

At the hotel Zak is having second thoughts about putting his pregnant sister in danger.  "Zak you all right?" Aaron asked sitting next to Zak.  "I'm scared Aaron after what happened ysterday I can't put my sister and her unborn child at risk for an expirement"Zak replied.  "Then tell her how you feel?".  "Yea".  At the hotel Rachel was with Jay as Zak came in. 

Jay said good-bye as Zak sat down.  "Jay told me what happened last night it's usually you that gets possessed" Rachel stated.  "It's because of it I can't let you do this expirement"Zak explained.  "Zak why don't you come in with me like we planned".  "Because if you get hurt to the point where your child arrives early, and she passes away like Elizabeth's child I'll never forgive myself so tonight Jeff is going to drive you back"Zak replied. and left.  The next day the guys were looking over some stuff when Billy walked over to Zak.  

"Zak listen to this I caught this in 109".  When Zak heard what it said his eyes almost bugged out. "It sounds like Aurora I don't understand-".  "It's the name Rachel picked for her daughter oh god" Zak replied.  "Zak, I think Rachel should hear this".  "No forget it she's going back to Vegas tonight" Zak ordered and left but he didn't see that Rachel heard everything.  She put her hand on her baby bump as the baby moved around. 

That night Rachel showed up early while Aaron was talking to Jay.  "Rachel, I thought Jeff was driving you back to Vegas".  "Look I heard the EVP, and I can't get it out of my head.  I want to go inside there and go to room 109 before Zak finds out" she remarked.  "Zak will kill us and bury us here somewhere if he finds out"Aaron stated.  "Look guys whether Zak likes it or not I'm going in there so one of you can go in there with me or I'll take a camera and recorder and go in there myself". 

"Don't even think about giving her anything she's leaving!!"Zak Instructed pulling up.  "Zak, we agree with you"Jay stated.  "We weren't going to let her go in there by herself in her condition" Billy added.  "Rachel get in the car you're going home" Zak replied.  "No Zak I'm doing this whether you like it or not!!".  She grabbed Aaron's camera and ran to the entrance.  Zak went after her, but she got in and locked it. 

"For a pregnant woman she's runs good" Aaron remarked.  "Who's got the key to the door that Sam gave us?"Zak asked.   Inside Rachel gathered her breath as she looked around.  "Just to let you know I'm here for one spirit that's it so please don't hurt us" Rachel stated taking out her phone.  She went to room 109 and sat on the floor. 

I hope I can get up when I'm done here, she thought.  Outside Zak was thinking the worst as Ted came over to him.  "Zak come here".  Zak walked in and saw her sitting there against some flowers they left.  "I put a camera in there just incase" he replied as the guys walked in and watched.  "Elizabeth, my name is Rachel you've met my brother Zak.  I know what happened to you no woman should go through what you did.  I'm having my third child soon so if you're here in this room give me a sign or touch me," she called out.  

Rachel felt a hand on her stomach.  "You feel my daughter moving like you felt your son in you".  "Zak look at the flowers they're moving"Jay pointed out as Rachel got up.  "Look Rachel's tearing up" Aaron added.  Zak watched as Rachel wiped the tears away.  "I think you need to leave this hotel so you can be the child you never got to hold like I have with my two sons". 

She turned off the phone and walked down to the door.  Rachel opened the door and came out.  Zak jogged over as Rachel leaned against the building.  "You all right?".  "Yeah, I think Elizabeth kept the bad spirit away from me.  Zak, I could feel her inside me.  I could feel how scared she was than as her life left her as she gave birth.  I even felt her touch my belly but, when I left that room, I looked down that corridor and I saw Elizabeth holding her baby" as Rachel wiped tears from her face.  Zak said nothing as he hugged his sister.  

The guys walked over to them with smiles.  "Oh, Billy I did some recording I hope I got some EVPS" giving him her phone.  "I think when mom finds out about this, she may think I'm rubbing off on you" Zak replied.  "What do you expect Zak we're twins" as the guys chuckled which brought a smile to his face.  A few days went by, and Rachel was watching Matthew outside as Zak came in. 

"Uncie" Matthew stated as Zak picked him up.  "My favorite godson"he said as Zak swung him around.  "Matthew, why don't you find mommy some sticks for your pile".  He went over to the swing set as Zak sat down.  "So how did the rest of the investigation go?".  "I had a flashback of what happen when we filmed that documentary, and I came close to breaking my glasses" he replied.  "Is that why you have a shiner instead". 

"Yeah, I ran into a wall, but Billy checked your phone, and you got some EVPS".  "Like what?"she inquired.  "You got one that said I feel her".  "Yeah, I felt something touch my belly"Rachel stated.  "Another that said Richard"Zak remarked.  "Maybe that's what she was going to name her son".  "That's what the guys thought.  We also heard a baby cry too".  Rachel wiped her eyes.  "God this is amazing".  

"There's two more things and I wish I had my computer to show you but when you left that room, we caught two light orbs and one more EVP that said Bye Rachel.  I guess I was wrong about that" Zak replied.  "Zak if what happened when Matthew was born will you be there for the deliver just in case Chris can't get there".  Zak put his hand on his sister.  "You know I will" as he kisses his sister's hand.