165

The guys were doing an investigation as they were doing a spirit board session Jay started sweating a little and took his hands off the board.  "You allright Jay?" Zak inquired.  "Yeah"he replied wiping the sweat off his head.  "Jay your arms are twitching like crazy"Aaron stated.  He sat down and put his hands on the board.  Then it started to spell out something.  "K-I-D-N-E-Y" Zak spelled.  Jay stopped and went outside.  The guys went outside as Jay was standing there.  "What's going on Jay?".  "Yeah, something wrong with you?".  "I don't want to say"Jay replied wiping tears from his face.  "Does it have to do with your kidneys?" Zak inquired.

"I'm in kidney failure because of my diabeties"Jay stated.  The guys were shocked at this.  "Why didn't you tell us?"Aaron asked.  "Scared mainly" Jay remarked.  "Look Jay we'll all get tested to see if we match"Billy suggested.  As everyone gave Jay a hug Zak walked over to one of the cars as he rubbed his back which Aaron noticed.  "Zak what's up?".

"I can't get tested"Zak admitted.  "Why? Don't tell me you're scared?".  "It's not that nobody expect my family knows that I was born with one functioning kidney"Zak stated. "Oh, Zak I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that we'd all get tested" Aaron replied.  "It's not your fault Aaron I just wish I could help him"Zak stated.  As everyone went to get tested for Jay Zak laid on his bed thinking when a knock came to the door.  

Zak opened the door and saw it was Billy.  "Aaron wanted to tell you that he matched Jay so they're talking about doing the transplant" Billy said.  "That's good to hear"Zak stated.  "Why didn't you go down and get tested?"Billy inquired.  "I got one kidney Billy I couldn't donate if I matched Jay but, there's a silver lining Jay and I are the same blood type so I'm going to donate some blood just in case" Zak said with a smile.