184

Zak and the guys were investigating a hospital.  As they were getting ready Zak took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.  "You allright Zak?"Jay inquired.  "Just have a headache"he replied.  "Did you take some aspirin before we left?".  "It just hit me"he replied.  "Who said they need an aspirin?"A girl called out with some water.  "Judy, I swear you know what I need"Zak remarked as she gave him the bottle of aspirin and water.  "What do you expect she's been working with us as long as we've been together Zak"Aaron stated.  "Thanks" giving her the bottle and aspirin.  "Hope you find something" she said.  As the guys were inside Judy picked up the Vouls.  "I wonder how you got on the ground" checking it out.  

TROUBLE it stated.  "Who's in trouble?" she inquired sitting with it.  ZAKARY SICK.  "What the-".  She grabbed a walkie and called Aaron.  "What's up Judy one of the camera's go out?".  "No, I found an Vouls on the ground when I picked it up it said trouble and I asked who and it replied with Zakary sick".  Aaron didn't know what to say.  "Oh my god it says clot, head, blood" Judy replied nervous.  "Let me talk to Zak".  In a room with Billy and Jay Zak was doing a session.  As he listened to it Aaron came over.

"Zak we've got a problem".  "What's the problem one of the camera's go out suddenly".  "No Judy found an Vouls on the ground she picked it up and it said trouble.  She asked who's in trouble it replied with Zakary sick".  "Doesn't mean it's me"Zak replied.  "Then it said over the walkie clot, head, blood"Aaron replied with concern.  "Zak what if there's a spirit in this hospital telling Judy that you have a blood clot in your brain"Billy suggested.  "It might explain your headaches" Jay added.  "Guys it's nothing" Zak remarked.  "Aaron, can you hear me?".  "Judy did it say something?".  "Two words stubborn and death".  Zak looked at the guys.  "All right I'll go to a hospital and get checked out"Zak replied.  The next day the guys were packing up when the phone rang and saw it was Judy.  "Judy what's going on with Zak "Aaron inquired.

"Zak got a cat scan and they found Zak had a brain Aneurysm that was slowly leaking, so they rushed Zak into surgery to fix it before it killed him"Judy remarked.  "That's good that Zak didn't let his stubbornness get to him"Billy replied.  "Yeah, well keep us informed and I'll give Zak's mom a call"Aaron stated and hung up.  When Zak came out of surgery, he woke up to see his mother sitting next to him.  "Mom what are you doing here?"he asked tiredly.  "Aaron called me thank god you're all right" giving him a kiss.  At the hotel the guys were packing up.  "I can't believe Zak had an Aneurysm that almost killed him"Jay remarked.  "I wonder if there was a spirit in that hospital who knew what was going on with Zak"Billy wondered.  "You never know Billy" as Judy came in.  "The producer just called the show's been put on hold untill Zak's better" she said.  "How's Zak?"Aaron inquired.

"Good he's going to be in the hospital for a while and his mom with him"Judy remarked.  "Well shall we go see Zak before we leave"Jay suggested.  "I'll meet you outside I need to get a drink" Judy replied.  The guys were packing their stuff into the bus Aaron noticed the Vouls on the ground.  He picked it up and it said: ZAKARY OK.  "Something wrong Aaron"Judy said coming over.  "No come on let's go" and they left.