103

Zak and the guys are in an airport getting ready to go overseas but the guys can tell Zak isn't ready for this.  "I-I-I can't do this"Zak remarked.  "Zak relax everything will be all right".  "You know how I feel about flying. I-I-don't know if I'm ready to do this"Zak said sweating a little.  "Zak this place in Scotland is most haunted place there and they don't allow a lot of paranormalist to investigate this place" Jay remarked.  "I'm going to be sick" and Zak ran to the bathroom.

"What are we going to do?"Billy asked Aaron.  "If Zak doesn't get it together he may miss this opportunity" Aaron replied.  When it came time to board Zak felt ready to have a panic attack.  "I-I'm sorry guys you're going with out me"Zak stated.  As Zak was about to disembark his wife Rose came on with Gracie. 

"What's going on?"Zak inquired sitting back down.  "I'll explain later but I have all the paperwork ready so Gracie can come with you as a service animal". "What kind of service animal?" The steward inquired.  "She can detect when her owner is about to have a panic attack.  She'll give a bit of a bark when Zak's about to have a panic attack.  Here Aaron just give him one of these" giving him the bottle.  She gave Zak a kiss and left. After a couple of weeks Zak and Gracie came home and Rose met them. 

"Hey baby how was the flight?".  "Hit some turbulence I almost had a panic attack but Gracie let out a little bark and Aaron gave me a pill and some water"he said.  "Well I'm glad you got to go"she remarked.  "I have to ask you how did you get Gracie to be certified as a service dog to help me with panic attacks" Zak inquired.  "Come on let's get a drink" and they went to a bar in the terminal.

"Aaron had told me about this and he knew that you wouldn't be able to go because of your panic attacks so a light flickered on I'd get Gracie certified as a service dog to help you because she always keeps you calm so with help of a friend we worked with Gracie and trained her to be a service dog.  The day you were taking off we were waiting for the paper work so I can get her to you before you took off" as Gracie looked at Zak.  "Rose thanks for doing that I don't think I'd able to go film that with out Gracie"Zak remarked and kissed her.  Gracie let out a little bark.  "You two girl" as Zak gave her a kiss on the nose.