139

Rachel was working on some stuff when Patrick came home upset. Rachel got up as Patrick threw his backpack. "Patrick what's wrong?". "I hate school everyone makes fun of me"he replied. "Why are they making fun of you maybe I can talk to the principal". "No!!" and he slammed his door waking up Aurora. The next day Rachel was haveing lunch with Zak. "How's married life treating you?". "It's good, but something's up with Patrick. The kids are making fun of him, and I don't know why"Rachel inquired. "Has Chris tried talking to him?".

"He did but he yelled at Chris telling him he's not his father than slammed the door in his face" she replied. "Do you want me to talk to him?"Zak offered. Before she could answer her phone rang it was the principal of the school telling her Patrick had been in a fight. "I'll be there" and hung up. "What's wrong Rachel?" Zak inquired. "Patrick got into a fight at school I have to go down there"she replied. "Come on I'll drive you" and they left. At the school Zak and Rachel walked in. They got to the office to see Patrick sitting outside.

"Patrick Vincent Bagans!!"Rachel said as Patrick looked up. "Patrick what's going on?"Zak inquired. Before he said anything a man came out with his son. "That's the kid who punched me dad" the boy remarked pointing to Patrick. "Zak Bagans, I should have known is this your son?" the man asked. "No Gregory, he's my nephew". "They should of taking you guys off the air" the man replied. "Zak who's this guy?"Rachel asked.

"And this must be this stupid kid's mother". "Watch your mouth Greg this is my sister"Zak replied.  She married that crap of a magician Criss Angel. His son goes here too the little cancer boy". "DON'T CALL HIM THAT!!" Patrick yelled ready to give the kid another black eye. "Zak how do you know this idiot?"Rachel asked. "He's a former ghost hunter that fooled people into thinking that places were haunted, but Aaron found out what he was up to, and Greg here was exposed as a liar and scam artist"Zak replied.

"And Chad was making fun of Uncle Zak and Johnny that's why I slugged him" Patrick stated. "After the principal expels your son, I'm going to sue your son for assault".  Then a teacher came over with Johnny. "What's cancer boy doing here?" Chad asked. The principal came out and brought Johnny and Patrick's mother in the office. "Mr. Roth please wait here" as Zak sat down next to Patrick. "Is this why you got angry at home?" Zak inquired. "Since mom married Chris, everyone has been making fun of me. Then when Chad decided to go after Johnny and you, Uncle Zak I had enough" he replied wiping his tears away.

"It's all right Patrick but when you get home you have to apologize to Chris".  "I will Uncle Zak" Patrick replied as his mother came out with Johnny. "So can I leave now so I can sue this kid's family?". "Mr. Roth you can leave with your son. I'm expelling your son from this school" the principal stated. "Patrick should be expelled not me he hit me"Chad replied pointing at Patrick.

"Because he was defending his stepbrother, Johnny told us you and your friends have been picking on him calling him cancer boy. Gather your stuff from your locker and leave the premise or I'll have the police assort you out".  Greg and Chad left as Johnny went over to Patrick.

"Thanks Johnny"Patrick stated. "I had to stand up for my stepbrother"he remarked. "Patrick even thou you were defending your stepbrother we don't allow fighting so for a week you'll be working in the cafeteria cleaning up after lunch. You'll be washing the trays, washing the tables, and picking up trash off the floor". "Yes mam" Patrick said. "Johnny you can go back to class and Patrick you're going home with your mother and your punishment starts tomorrow".

"Yes mam," he replied. "So, what happens now mom?" as they headed outside. "Well first thing I'm taking your game console out of your room, then you're going to clean and feed the dogs" his mom remarked. "What about you Uncle Zak?". "You're going to be coming over to my house and take care of Gracie" Zak said. "And you have to apologize to Chris for saying those things to him" Rachel stated. "Uncle Zak and I talked about that" Patrick said as they left.