191

Rose was waiting for Zak to come home when her phone rang.  "Hello" she said.  "Hey Rose it's Aaron".  "Aaron why are you calling me?  Is Zak all right?" she inquired.  "Sort of he's got a bad attachment, and he doesn't want to come home until it's gone" Aaron replied.  "Aaron where is he?"Rose asked.  "He's at the warehouse he's staying there until the attachment is gone.  Look Rose I know how much you love Zak but I don't think you should go there" and Aaron hung up.  That night Zak was sitting in a corner with his hands over his eyes.

"Zakary"A voice called out.  Zak pulled down his hands and looked around.  "Zaky baby where are you?".  Zak got up and came around the corner to see Rose standing there.  She started to walk towards Zak, but Zak yelled stop as he held up his hand and turned his head away.  "Zak look at me please".  He put his hand down and looked at his wife.  "What are you doing here I left instructions for you to stay away"he replied.  "I know Zak but I couldn't".  "Rose I don't want to hurt you or say something I may regret later in life"he said.  "Zak I knew what I was getting into when my mother set us up.  She could tell you and I were right for each other"she replied.  "Patti-".  Zak put his hands over his mouth put his face against the wall.  Rose took off her coat and walked over to her husband.

She put her hands on his shoulder and started to rub them as saying something in Latin.  Rose stood back as Zak looked at her.  "Rose what did you do?".  "It's something my mom taught me to do if you ever got an attachment"she stated smiling.  Zak smiled devilishly at Rose as he jogged over to her and hugged her as he twirled her around.  "Zak stop I'm getting dizzy".  Zak stopped and kissed her.  A week passed and Zak was playing with the twins when Rose and Patti came in.  "Hello ladies"Zak stated balancing the boys on his shoulder.  "I was wondering why my shoulder were achy" as Rose took the boys.  "Come on you two before dad uses you as weights" as Zak smiled.  "Patti can I ask you something?".  "What?".   "I was curious about why you set me and Rose up?".  

"Zak I remember you said once you were going to be a permeant bachelor but I could feel that you didn't want that and my daughter loved watching you guys.  When I introduce you two I could feel a love and I still feel it"she remarked. "Zak I have something naughty for you to see" Rose called up.  Before Zak could say good-bye to Patti Zak saw the door close.  Zak smiled than turned to the stairs as he ran up them