164

Rachel is helping Zak get ready for Aaron and Amber's wedding. "I can't believe they're finally getting married"Zak said. "I'm so happy for them after everything they've been through with this wedding" Rachel remarked. "I think they can blame some of it on the pandemic"Zak replied. "I was just about to say that"Rachel stated. Then Rachel's phone rang. "Hello, slow down Amber what's wrong. You serious I'll be right there" and hung up. "What's going on?"Zak inquired. "I don't know but she needs me to come to her house something about her dress" and left. At her house Amber locked herself in her room while everyone tried to figure out what was going on. Rachel walked up the stairs as Amber's sister walked over.

"What are you doing here?"she inquired in an annoyed way. "Romona be nice" her mother said. Rachel walked to the door and knocked on it. "Amber it's Rachel what's wrong". Amber opened the door and told Rachel to come in. Rachel walked in and closed the door fast. Amber was in tears. "Amber what's the matter?". "My wedding dress is ruined," she stated in between tears. Rachel saw it had been dyed red. "What am I going to wear?". Rachel thought for a second than grabbed her phone. "Zak go upstairs to my closet and grab my wedding dress. Just bring it to the venue" and hung up. "You're going to let me borrow your wedding dress" she replied wiping her tears away.

"You let me borrow your pearl earrings for my wedding why not return the favor"Rachel stated with a smile. At the venue Rachel was helping Amber into the dress. "It's a bit snug in the back but you look wonderful" as Amber looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh my god Rachel thank you" and hugged her as her mother came in. "Amber, it looks lovely oh Rachel thank you" Amber's mother remarked hugging her. As her bridesmaids looked at the dress Rachel went past her sister. "Big deal you saved my sister's wedding by lending her a dumb dress". "Romona I've got no clue why you're acting like this, but I know it was you who dyed the dress red" Rachel stated. "You're lying!!"she replied in anger. "I can prove it because you have drops of red on your shoes and on your dress so either talk to your sister or I tell your mother what you did" and went to get her sit.

Outside Zak was talk to Aaron as Rachel came over. "Rachel, Zak told me you saved the wedding" Aaron remarked. "But who dyed the dress and why" Zak inquired. "I know who her sister Romona" Rachel replied. "Romona has always been jealous of Amber I guess that jealous boiled over," Aaron thought as Jay walked over and whispered something in Aaron's ear. "Your serious thanks". "What's wrong?"Rachel asked when she saw Aaron's face. "My best man Jeremy his wife went into labor, so he isn't going to be here. Zak can you be my stand in best man please".

"Why not but what about the rings" Zak inquired. Aaron slapped his head. "Jeremy has them now what?". Zak looked at Rachel and nodded. "Here it's my father's but it will do in a pinch" Zak remarked giving Aaron the ring. "And Criss wouldn't mind since it's going for a good cause" giving Aaron her wedding ring. "Thanks guys even thou they may not fit you guys are great friend" giving them hugs. After the wedding Zak was dancing with Rachel.

"I guess we both came in handy today for Amber and Aaron" Zak stated. "Yea I'm happy they finally got hitched" as Zak twirled her. Then Amber's mother came over. "Aaron and Amber say thank you for the use of the rings" giving them back. "Tell them they're welcomed" Rachel replied putting hers back on. "You two are great friends to my daughter and Aaron and thank you again for the borrowing of the dress" Amber's mother stated. "Tell Amber to take her time I'm not getting remarried any time soon" as Amber's mother chuckled.