123/PART THREE

Elizabeth became quiet as Zak stood infront of her.  "What do you want?".  The lights in her house started to flicker.  Rachel looked at Zak but his breathing was different like a sucker from the dentist.  The lights stopped flickering and Elizabeth looked to see he was gone.  The next morning her crew showed up.  "So what's going on?" Janice asked.  "I have a ghost in my museum but I can't figure out what's going on".  "When did this start?" Belinda asked. 

"When I got an emerald ring that has been cursed and the last person who wore it died in a car accident.  Eversince  I got that ring his spirit is in this museum but he won't tell me why but-".  "But what?" Belinda stated.  "My manager brought this to me it's from his house"she replied showing them.  The girls went quiet as they looked at it:

"Billy, Aaron and Jay my best friends"Erin read

"Billy, Aaron and Jay my best friends"Erin read. As the girls looked at the picture Lizzie turned and saw Zak with his friends as they all went downstairs to the basement.  Elizabeth followed them down to the basement.  When she got down there they were gone but that sucking sound could be heard.  "Zak what are you trying to tell me and my team?"she called out.  Then she felt a hand on her shoulder she turned around and saw Aaron from the picture. 

"What do you want?".  Break the ring send Zak home he said.  Elizabeth shut her eyes when she opened them she was in a hospital hall but could still hear that sucking sound.  She followed the sound to a room where she saw Zak unconscious with a breathing tube in his throat.

"Tracheotomy"she muttered.  She saw the emerald ring on Zak's hand as Billy and Aaron appeared.  "Elizabeth break the ring".  "Why should I?".  "Because it will bring Zak back to us.  Zak didn't believe that the ring is cursed untill he got into serious car accident we can't touch it but you can in your world"Billy replied.  "Alternative Universes don't exist".  "When you went to Goatman's bridge you tried to strangle yourself" Aaron said.  "How did you know that?".  "In this universe you're the female version of Zak"Billy replied.  "So if I smash the ring in my world Zak will return to your world".

"That's what we're hoping but if you have to do it soon his mother wants to take him off life support" Aaron stated.  Elizabeth opened her eyes and she in the cellar.  "Elizabeth you all right?".  "I'm fine look thisu9q may sound weird but I think I know what's going on with this Zak guy his soul is stuck in this museum because of that emerald ring I think it needs to be destroyed to let Zak's soul rest".

"Are you sure?".  "Yes Erin get the key for that ring, Belinda get me a hammer and that holy water we had left over from when we investigated that devil house in Indiana,".  "Janice get a camera for downstairs"she stated and they left.  That night Elizabeth was sitting outside looking at the full moon.  "Are you sure you want to do this?"Belinda asked walking over to her.  Elizabeth looked and saw Aaron starring at her.  "Yes" and they went inside.  Elizabeth walked the hall of the museum wondering what she does in Zak's universe.  Was she like Zak or was something else.  "Elizabeth we're ready downstairs" Belinda stated. 

They all walked down and looked at the altar where the ring sat.  "I can't believe you're going to destroy that ring"Erin remarked.  "I have to Zak needs to be at rest.  If I have to destroy this ring so be it" Elizabeth replied.  Everyone gathered around as Elizabeth stood infront of the altar.

She look down at the ring wondering if she was doing the right thing but when Lizzie looked up she saw Aaron, Billy, and Jay around the altar.  Elizabeth took the hammer and blessed the ring.  "To let Zak Bagan's soul lay to rest I must release him" Elizabeth stated.  Elizabeth slammed the hammer onto the ring and when she looked up Aaron, Billy, and Jay were gone.  "It feels cold down here"Erin stated.  Elizabeth turned and saw Zak standing there as a white light appeared behind him. 

 Goodbye Bagans.  Zak walked into the white light.  Get the doctor he's waking up a voice could be heard.  Zak opened his eyes to see his mother with tears stains.  "Welcome back to the living".  Zak took his hands and felt the tube on him. "They had to give you a tracheotomy".  Zak mouthed Aaron.  "He's calling the guys just lay back Zak".  Zak turned his head and saw his ring was gone.

Zak pointed to his hand.  "They had to destroy it or you would of lost your hand" she replied.  Later that night Zak was sleeping when his breathing machine suddenly turned off Zak woke up gasping for air.  A nurse ran in and started manually breathing for Zak.  "It's all right Mr. Bagans just relax" as the doctor came in.  "Lizzie what happened?".  "I was at the station when I heard Mr. Bagan gasping so I ran in as the other nurse got you"she replied.  "You have a good ears Lizzie just keep breathing for him while I get another machine.  Here sit down".  The doctor left as Zak smiled at her. 

"Well since I'm going to be here for a while let me introduce myself I'm Elizabeth but people calls me Lizzie,".  Zak waved at her.  "I know who you are  Zak Bagans I've been keeping your fans updated discreetly".  Thank you Zak mouthed.  "I wanted to be a paranormalist just like you but I found out if I became nurse I can people like you do".  

Another nurse came in and took over as Lizzie said good-bye.  Six months went by and Zak was back to normal with a tracheotomy scar on his neck.  At his house he was looking outside as Aaron came over.  "How you doing?".  "Aaron you know how I talk about portals on the show".  "Like Alternative Universes" Aaron stated. 

"Yeah when I was in the coma I swear I was a spirit in my own museum but I didn't own it a woman named Elizabeth ran it and she had her own crew like us" he said. "I think your mind was playing with you".  "Explain this one night the machine that was breathing for me just shuts down leaving me gasping for air but a nurse comes in to help me breath.  She looked like the Elizabeth in my mind".  "Zak I think you just need more rest I'll see you later" and left.    (Thanks WE WANT ANSWER  for the idea)