116

Zak is going through some stuff at his house when a knock came to the door.  He opened the door to see Aaron.  "What's going on?".  "We need to talk bro" as he came in.  "About what Aaron?" Zak inquired closing the door.  "My friend Fredrick went to a gay bar with his partner, and swear he saw you there.  Please tell me he's wrong".  Zak sat down and sighed.  "It isn't Aaron I'm gay" Zak remarked. 

"Why didn't tell the crew about this?".  "I-I-I couldn't they threated to fire me if I came out"Zak remarked.  "Does Nick know?" as tears fell down Zak's face.  "I dated Nick, but they found out about me and Nick, they were going to fire us, so Nick took the hit and left the show instead.  Aaron, I want to come out instead of sneaking around.  Hell, I'm so afraid of losing everything I have that I never came out to my parents.  My dad died not knowing that his son is gay" Zak replied throwing a lamp at the wall in angry.

After that Zak fell to the ground and started to sob.  Aaron went over to his friend and sat next to him.  "Zak, I don't care that you're gay, but I think it's time for Billy and Jay to know"Aaron suggested.  "I can't Aaron if the network finds out I came out to Billy and Jay I could be fired.  I'm putting my career on the line.  Why don't you just go" Zak stated. 

The next day Aaron was in a daze about what Zak told him when Billy came over.  "Where's Zak?" Billy inquired.  "He took some time off Zak had to figure something out" Aaron replied. "On how to tell us he's gay"Billy stated.  "How did you know?" Aaron asked getting up. "I just had a feeling when I joined up and saw Zak and Nick kissing" he replied. 

"You'll love this the network won't let Zak come out and if he does Zak's fired"Aaron remarked.  "Wait a second that's discrimination Aaron they can't do that to Zak" Billy replied.  "Do what to Zak?" Jay asked.  "Zak's gay he wants to come out, but the network won't let him say they'll fire Zak if he does" Aaron said.

"Like Billy said it's discrimination they can't do that.  My cousin is a lawyer he'll enjoy this lawsuit".  A few weeks passed and Zak was playing with Gracie when a knock came to the door.  He opened the door to find his crew there.  "What are you guys doing here?".  "We're here to show you this" Jay remarked giving Zak an envelope.  "This is a lawsuit against the network for discrimination" Zak replied. 

"We filed it for you Zak.  You don't deserve this you should be able to come out of the closet and we're here for you" Jay remarked. "Zak, we don't care if you're gay we're your friends" Aaron replied.  "Thanks".  "I got a hold of Nick he's suing for wrongful termination and hostile work environment" Billy added.  Zak gave his friends all hugs as tears fell down his face.