124

Linda is working with Aaron when they heard something. They come down to see Zak next to the stairs. "Zak you all right?"Aaron inquired. "I-I'm fine I just got dizzy"he remarked getting up. "Zak maybe you should have a doctor check you out just incase you broke a rib or something" Linda suggested. Zak just walked off which made Linda and Aaron nervous.

That night Zak and the guys were on separate floor as Linda watched them from nerve center. As the night went on Linda noticed Zak was holding on to the walls like he was losing his balance. "Zak you all right?" she asked through the walkie  Then Zak fell to his knees and crawled to the wall as his arm was around his chest. Linda grabbed a flashlight, a bag and her phone. "I'm coming Zak" and went in.

She followed his footsteps in the dust to where Zak was sitting on the ground. She opened the bag to reveal a oxygen tank. Zak ripped off his mask and Linda saw his lips were turning blue. She put the oxygen mask on Zak as she looked at the heart monitor on Zak's wrist. "Zak your heart is speeding up you need to go to the hospital" she remarked.  Zak nodded as she dialed 911. After that she helped Zak up and brought him outside where Billy and Aaron were.

"Oh my god what happened?" running over. "I think Zak's lung collasped I already call 911 an ambulance is coming". "Billy get Jay we're shutting it down" Aaron ordered. "D-o-on't"Zak said through the mask. "Zak are you sure?" as the siren could be heard in the distance. Zak nodded. "All right Zak Linda you go with him I'll call his mom to tell her what's going on". "You got it"Linda stated.

The ambulance came and put Zak in with Linda. Inside the paramedic asked where she got the oxygen. "I'm a nurse when I'm not helping out Zak and his friends on an investigation so I got it from my hospital just incase Zak had an asthma attack" she replied. When Zak's mom showed up she asked where her son was. "Nancy over here" Linda called out. She walked over and started asking questions at record speed. "Nancy take a deep breath you're going a million miles a minutes" she replied. "Where's Zak?".

"The doctor is looking him over" Linda said. The doctor walked over to Linda and Nancy. "Doctor Ryan this is Zak's mom she wants to know how her son is"Linda stated. As the doctor explained to her what happened Linda left quietly. The next day Zak was packing his bag as Aaron came in. "What's going on?". "The doctor wants me to take some time off to let my lung heal". "I told the producers what happened so we're on pause untill you're better".

"Have you seen Linda I really wanted to thank her for what she did for me"Zak said. "She had to leave late last night" Aaron stated. Back in Las Vegas Linda was working when someone told her a patient wanted to see her. Linda walked to the bay and opened the curtain to see Zak. Linda giggled as Zak got up. "What are you doing here?". "I never got to say thank you for what you did and to apologize for not listening to you when I fell down those stairs" Zak remarked.

"Well I'm glad you're all right Zak," she replied as she gave Zak a hug. "Now get out of here before I give every single nurse your phone number". Zak chuckled and left the ER. I need new friends she thought as Linda went to the next patient.