154

Zak is cleaning up his house when a knock came to the door. He opened the door to see Chris with Johnny and Aurora. "Hey Chris, what's going on?" Zak inquired as he gave Johnny a high five. "I got a problem Rachel, and the boys have Covid so, I was wondering if you could take care of Johnny and Aurora for me".

"No problem it will help me get to know my buddy here". "I owe you big time Zak. Here you go buddy be nice to Uncle Zak and help out if needed" Chris said. "Yes daddy" as Chris gave the stroller to Zak. "Her formula, some bottles, clothes, diapers, and her schedule feedings are in the bag. You be good my little angel" as Chris gave her a kiss. They all waved good-bye as he left.

"Come on buddy I'll show you where you'll be sleeping than we'll set up the crib in my room for Aurora" Zak suggested. A few hours later a knock came to the door and Johnny got it to see Aaron and Amber at the door. "Hey Johnny my man high five"Aaron stated as he gave Aaron one.

"Don't tell me you guys are spying on me" Zak inquired. "We saw Chris's show and he told us what you're doing for him so, we just wanted to see how you're doing"Amber replied. "So far so good Johnny had his dinner, Aurora is asleep in my room with Gracie watching over her". "How about I give Johnny a bath and get him ready for bed while you finish up the dishes" Amber offered. "Is that all right?"Zak asked Johnny. "Bubbles too" Johnny inquired. "All right come on" and they went upstairs. "You seem to have everything under control".

Zak sighed as they sat down. "What's wrong Zak you look depress all of a sudden". "It just hit me that I'm never going to have what Rachel has" Zak replied. "I forgot about what the radiation did to you when you had the transplant years ago". Zak wiped the tears from his face. "Ever since Rachel got married and had Aurora, I've been feeling so depressed that I've been seeing a therapist and I'm on anti-depressants".  "So why didn't you tell Chris you couldn't take Johnny and Aurora" Aaron asked.

"For some reason being around the kids including Johnny makes me happy"Zak admitted.  "Zak, Johnny wants a hug good-night" Amber called out. He went upstairs and sat on the bed. "All right Johnny you have a good sleep and remember I'm right down the hall if you need me"Zak said as he gave Johnny a hug. "Uncle Zak"he remarked. "What buddy?". "Thank you"Johnny stated as Zak smiled.

A week went by, and Zak had taking Johnny mini golfing with the guys. "Did you have fun Johnny?" Jay inquired. He nodded as they came to see Amber playing with Aurora. "Did you have fun playing mini golf Johnny?"Amber asked. "He had fun he tied with Aaron for second place" Billy remarked. "Uncle won" Johnny replied as Zak blushed. "I have some good news.  I got a call from your daddy your mommy and step bros are all right and you and Aurora can go back home" Amber stated. Johnny said nothing as he went outside.

Zak went outside to see Johnny sitting there sad. "What's the matter buddy don't you want to see your family". "I like it here. I feel lost when I'm home" he said. "Oh buddy you miss the attention you got when you were sick". He nodded. "How about this. I'll talk to your daddy and see if you can stay one more night here just you and me". Johnny smiled. When Chris arrived, Zak took him aside.

"I was thinking how about I keep Johnny for one more night and you take Aurora home" Zak suggested "Sounds like a cool deal". "Johnny come down and say good-bye to your daddy and sister" Zak remarked as Johnny came over. "Looks like you get a guys night with Uncle Zak. I'll pick you up tomorrow" as he gave Johnny a hug. When Chris got back Rachel asked where Johnny was.

"Johnny wanted to stay one more night and Zak was fine with it". "It seems your son and my brother are becoming friends so to speak" Rachel stated with a smile. "You know how you always say that you and Zak have a bond because you're twins. I think Johnny and Zak have a bond because they've both fought the same type of cancer" Chris suggested. "Maybe why don't we put this little one down before she starts yelling" Rachel said and they brought Aurora upstairs.