130

Zak and the crew including Dakota are setting up for a museum of madness episode. While Zak is looking over some stuff Aaron comes over. "You got everything ready for tonight" Aaron asked. "Yeah but-". "What Zak?" Dakota inquired. "That ring I can't go near it, but I'm afraid that someone wants to do a ritual with it"Zak replied. "Zak there's one person who can handle that ring" Aaron remarked. "I know but I don't want to involve her in this"Zak replied.

"Why not just have her here just incase"Aaron suggested. Zak goes outside to call Rachel when a car pulled up and Zak snickered when he saw who it is. "How did you know?". "Let's just say I had a feeling" Rachel replied walking over. That night Rachel was watching in the security room as everyone showed up.

"God Lady Snake gives me the chills"she stated. "Join the club" Bob replied. "There's something in here that has its claws in you Zakary"Lady Snake said. Rachel noticed Zak rubbing his neck right where the tracheostomy scar is. "Aaron take Lady Snake to her room"Rachel said through the walkie. After she left Rachel went over to Zak. "You all right?". "Yeah, why do you ask?"he asked. "You were rubbing the tracheostomy scar"she remarked. Zak was sitting on the stairs when Rachel came out. "Are you sure you're all right to do this?".

"Yes, Father Sebastian said he wish you were one of his women" as Rachel chuckled. "I think Bloody Mary has a crush on you" as Zak smiled. Then Patti showed up and gave Zak a kiss. "You've come close to death Zakary twice". "I had an accident a year ago and my sister helped me come back from it" Zak stated. "Zakary, I feel a very strong bond between you and your sister. You need to tap into it".

"I always do when I need her"Zak replied. As they started to film Rachel kept thinking of what Patti said. As Zak went to help Father Sebastian Rachel went to see Patti. "Hey Patti, you all right?" Rachel asked. "You and Zak have a bond a strong bond". "We're twins Patti". "Stay close to Zak that ring will call on him to put it back on I feel it". Rachel ran to where the ring was and saw Zak opening the door but something stop him.

"Zak what are you doing?". "I need to put that ring back on it's calling me"he stated. "Zakary don't it's cursed" and grabbed his arm. Zak closed his eyes when he opened them Zak was outside a hospital emergency room. An ambulance pulled up the patient that was in it is Zak. Zak looked at himself as they were breathing for him. "MVA with a semi-truck. His car got crush beneath the semi's carriage". "Why the tracheostomy?"the doctor asked transferring him.

"His jaw is shattered we couldn't put a tube in"the paramedic replied. Then the machine started to beep. "V-fib get the paddles!!". When they hit Zak, he found himself in a waiting room and saw his crew, his mother, but Rachel wasn't there. Where's Rachel. Zak looked and saw her outside on the phone. "He's a mess Chris his jaw is shattered, his back is broking which means he could be paralyzed, both of his lungs are bruised, and they had to put him in a halo. Chris what if my brother dies" wiping tears from her face.

Zak closed his eyes and saw himself in the ICU hooked up to a breathing machine than Zak saw his mother and Rachel arguing in a room. "Honey you're not thinking straight your brother isn't going to get better he needs to go into a nursing home". "So, we can forget about him. I can't do that to Zak. When Zak is better, I'm going to talk to the doctor and see what I need to bring Zak to my house so he can get better".

"Rachel think about this. You can't do this on your own". "I have mom even with Chris he's willing to help and Patrick and Matthew want to help their uncle too. We've thought of some stuff that we can talk to the doctor to see if they'd be good for Zak when he gets to therapy". "Like what?". "Chris has a gym in his house so he's having a ramp install so Zak can go down there, and the physical therapist is going to come to the house for Zak to have PT" she replied.

"That all well and good but he needs to get out of the ICU first" and their mother left. Rachel went in and sat next to Zak. "Come on Zak you can't leave me". Then she saw the ring on Zak's finger and took it off. Rachel was getting ready to leave when she noticed his eyes opened. "Nurse he's awake!!" Rachel knew the ring was the culprit. Zak closed his eyes and when he opened them, he was in a hospital room. "What happened?". "You had a seizure Zak I think that ring wants you back" Rachel said walking in. "What happened at the museum?".

"Believe or not Aaron and I took turns being you and Jay is going to need therapy after working with Lady Snake" she remarked as Zak chuckled. "I never got to thank you for what you did for me when I had my accident. You, Chris, and my nephews helped me get back to who I am".

"Zak you're my brother I would do anything for you but I'm not taking over Ghost Adventures. Aaron can be the leader of that gang" she remarked as Zak snickered. "I'll see you tomorrow Zak". "Rachel before you leave how did you know that emerald ring was the culprit of me not getting better in the hospital" Zak inquired. "After what was going on with you when you wore it, I did some digging and found out its origin. When you had the accident, I knew it needed to come off, so I took it off, put it in a bag and put it in the haunted museum where it belongs. When you have the courage to step into that room like you do with the Dybbuk box I'll be there to help you" she said and left.