107

You run a doggy day care salon and one of your helpers went to get a dog. When he comes back the dog is whimpering. "Come on you little-". "Hey stop talking like that to her" as you walk over you notice her paws are burned. "Oh my god don't tell me you walked her here?". "Noway am I putting a smelly dog in my new car"the person replied. "It is a a hundred degrees outside and the asphalt gets twice that hot. Get me some water now!!".

"Why she's just a dog". "You know what get out you're fired". The kid left as you bring the dog over to one of the showers. "Come on Gracie let me cool you and your paws down". A few hours go by and you're doing some work while Gracie with some cute booties on her feet is relaxing next to you. "Y/N Zak's here for Gracie". "Come on sweetie".

Zak is waiting with the guys as you walk over with her. "Hey I see you brought the whole crew today" you said with a smile. "We just got back into town and Zak couldn't wait to get Gracie" Billy remarked. "What's with the cute little booties?" Zak inquired. "One of my ex employees walked Gracie here". "It's a sauna outside today" Aaron remarked.

"I know but I talk to a vet he came over looked at the burns. They're only first degree thank god he put some ointment on them, wrapped them up and I had these socks laying around so I made booties for her feet so she doesn't chew on them"

"You really care for these dogs" Aaron replied. "Why do you think I'm so popular-oh god". "What?" Jay inquired. "That ex employee is back with his father a lawyer"you replied as they walk in. "Excuse me I need to speak to the owner of this business?". "You're looking at her sir what do you want?". "Why did you fire my son for. He told me he did nothing wrong"the man replied. "Yeah"the boy added. "Sir, if I can cut in your son decided to walk my dog here in this heat on hot asphalt. My dog's paw pads have first degree burns" Zak stated.

"That's a lie I drove her here in my car"he remarked. "If my memory serves me you replied with and I quote Noway am I putting a smelly dog in my new car"you replied. The man looked at his son and back at you. "Sir I'm sorry for what my son did to your dog send me her vet bill and I'll make sure my son pays it". "WHAT you believe them".

"Be quiet and you won't be driving your car I'm selling it to pay for that dog's vet bill. If you treat animals like that you don't deserve a car now come on before I send you to live with your grandmother in Alaska". The man gave Zak his card and they left. "I guess karma got that kid in the butt" Billy said. "Well let's get home come on let's get you home and Y/N when that bill comes in for that vet send it to the lawyer for me" giving her the card. "You got it Zak". Everyone waved good-bye as you smile at them.