187

At the museum Zak was cleaning off a chair as his sister walked in.  "I need to take a picture of this for mom".  Zak laughed as he got up.  "Very funny Rachel.  What are you doing here where are the kids?".  "The boys are in school and Aurora is with mom so I was wondering if you wanted to have some lunch" she replied.

"Sure, let me wash my hands and we'll go" and left.  Rachel put her hand on the chair and got a bit of a shock.  She took her hand off and sat down in the chair.  With out warning the muscles in her back tighten up as surges of something went through her body.  She threw herself out of the chair and rolled to the floor unconscious.  "So, you ready. RACHEL!".  Zak ran over to his sister and saw she was unconscious.

Zak grabbed his phone and called 911.  At the hospital Zak was waiting for information when Chris came over.  "Zak what happened?".  "I don't know I went to wash my hand and when I came back, she was on the floor unconscious"Zak replied confused.  "Zak Bagans"a voice called out.  "That's me how's my sister?" as they walked over.  "She's all right it was just a mild electrocution".  "Wait a minute electrocution how could of that happened there was nothing electrical where I found her"Zak remarked.  "Are you sure?".  "Positive the only thing in that room was a chair nothing electrical about it"he replied.

"Zak where did you get the chair?"Chris inquired.  "Estate sale I was going to keep it at my place" Zak replied.  "Zak, I think that chair may have an attachment to it"Chris suggested.  That night Zak came back to see Aaron there.  "Hey, I heard Rachel's in the hospital is she allright?".  "Yeah, it's weird the doctor said she was electrocuted, but I don't know how that could have happened".  Then the light flickered a little as something hit Zak. 

"The lights as I was washing my hands the light flickered.  I just thought it was a power surge".    The guys went down to the chair and looked at it.  "Hey there's old screw marks on the chair" showing Zak.  "Right here it looks like they were straps here"Zak added.  "Oh my god I think this chair use to be an electric chair to kill people" Aaron suggested.

"But I've sat in this chair, and I didn't get electrocuted" Zak stated.  "I think you need to talk to the person who did the estate sale and find out who the person was".  A few days passed and Rachel was at the house reading when the doorbell rang.  She got up and at the door was Zak.  "Hey Zak, what are you doing here?" as he came in. 

"I wanted to see how you were?".  "Fine and I'm not glowing in the dark either" as Zak chuckled.  "I found out something about that chair.  It seems the chair used to be an electrocution chair".  "It didn't look like one".  "It seems the chair came from an old jail and the person made into a regular chair not knowing it's last victim was still attached to it".  "Who?".  "Ted Bundy"he replied.

"Oh my god I can't believe that?".  "Yeah, the jail where they killed Bundy closed down and I guess when they knocked it down someone took the electric chair and made it into a regular chair.  Rachel, I'm so sorry for what happened to you" Zak remarked.  She put her hand on Zak's face.  "Zak, it isn't your fault this happened I knew something like this might happened but, now you have something to add to your criminal section of the haunted museum," as they chuckled.  "Come on I owe you some lunch".  "Allright" and they left.