180

Samantha is working with Zak when her phone rang and went outside as Aaron walked over.  "See you soon bro" and hung up.  "Your brother coming down".  "Well not exactly my mother abused me, so I ran off to escape it.  While I was at a homeless shelter, they had a problem with rats, so they got an exterminator.  After he did his business, he came over to me and inquired while I was there.  I told him so he took him in, and his parents adopted me"she replied.  "Does Zak know about this?".  "It's a part of my life I don't tell many people"Samantha stated wiping the tears away.

"I think you should tell him" as they went in.  That night Samantha was working on some stuff with Zak.  "Aaron told me your brother is coming to Las Vegas".  "Yeah, tomorrow I'm picking him up at the airport" Samantha stated.  "Your parents are exterminators".  "Yeah, Billy and Rick got roped in, but my mom could tell I wasn't really into it, so they told me to live my life the way I wanted to" Samantha replied smiling as she grabbed a drink. 

"Remind me to thank them" as Samantha chuckled.  The the doorbell rang so Samantha went to get it and saw Billy.  "Billy what are you doing here I thought you were coming tomorrow" giving him a hug.  "I got an early flight Sammy I wanted to surprise you" he replied.  "Sammy" Zak inquired.  "Come in Zak this is Billy and Billy this is Zak my boyfriend slash boss" as they shook hands.  "Nice to meet you" Zak stated as they shook hands. 

"Nice to meet you too Sammy before I forgot mom and dad want you to come down to visit".  "I know I know I get calls from mom once a week" she said.  "I'll let you guys talk I'll see you tomorrow at work" and Zak left.  "So that's Zak Bagans the man you keep telling mom about" as Billy got a drink.  "Did mom send you down here to spy on me?"she inquired.  "No. dad did" as Rachel laughed.  "You should bring him down to Louisiana to meet mom and dad". 

"Billy, I haven't told him about my past" Samantha said.  "Why not?".  "I don't how to explain it to him that my real mother was a drunk and beat me, so I ran away to a homeless shelter where you found me"she stated. "Sammy you shouldn't be ashamed of your past.  When I met you at that shelter you really made me want to cry to see a sixteen-year-old girl in a place like that".  "I'm surprised you didn't adopt me" as Billy smirked. 

"Well, I was going through some stuff, and I wasn't ready for that responsibility, but when I told my parents about you and your situation.  I knew they'd go for it".  "And I thanked them every day for that Billy" as she gave him a hug.  The next day Samantha took Billy to the haunted museum.  At the museum Aaron and Jay were there.  "Hey guys where's Zak?". 

"I don't know he's usually here before us"Jay stated.  "Samantha is this your brother?" Aaron inquired.  "Sorry, Jay, Aaron this is Billy.  Billy this is Aaron and Jay they work with Zak" as they shook hands.  Then Samantha rubbed her arm.  "You all right Sammie?"Jay inquired.  "Yeah, I felt like something bit me like a snake or something".  "Rattlesnakes are native here" Aaron said as Samantha and Billy looked at each other.

"Come on let's go to Zak's place" and they left.  When they got there, they could hear Gracie barking.  "You guys stay here" as Samantha and Billy went to the back.  They went in quietly and heard Gracie barking upstairs.  They went upstairs and saw what they feared.  A rattlesnake and Gracie infront of Zak.  "Gracie come here sweetie" Samantha remarked. 

She ran to Samantha, and she took her out the front to the guys.  "Here, take Gracie there's a rattlesnake in the house" as she went into the garage and grabbed a bucket.  She went upstairs to see Billy trying to get Zak out of the way, but the snake wouldn't let him. "Bro here" throwing him the bucket.  "Thanks, come on you little snake" and Billy grabbed the snake by the back of his neck and dropped him in the bucket than put the cover on.  Samanatha went over to Zak and saw he was bitten.  

At the hospital Zak woke up and looked around.  "Relax Zak you're fine"Billy said sitting on the window sill.  "What happened I remember feeling something bite me and I started to feel lightheaded".  "That would be the snake vemon, but we got you to the hospital so you could get some anti vemon"Billy replied.  "Where's Samantha?". 

"On the phone with your mother filling her in.  Look Bagans I came down here to make sure Sammie was all right considering her life".  "What do you mean?" Zak inquired.  "I thought I should break it to you.  Sammy was adopted by my mom and dad.  Her real mother was a drunk and beat her.  I met Sammy at a homeless shelter I was doing a job at.  I can tell you love her Zak and the same goes with Sammy but, hurt her and you're going to be gator bait" Billy replied. "Believe me Billy I wouldn't do that to her" Zak stated.  

"And maybe when you get better you can come down and meet the rest of the family" Billy suggested.  "You being nice Billy?" as Samantha came in.  "Yes Sammy I am I can tell you want to talk so I'm going to leave I'll see you at your house" and Billy left.  "I'm glad you're going to be fine".  "Thanks, and Billy told me about your past" Zak said.  "Remind me to put him in a dumpster with rabid raccoons" she remarked. 

"Look I don't care about your past or that Billy's parents adopted you.  I'm just happy you found someone who cared for you enough to invite you into their home" Zak stated.  "And maybe when you feel better, we'll go down and you can meet them".  "I forgot to ask how's Gracie; I remember her barking at the snake before I passed out"Zak inquired.  "She's fine Aaron took her to a vet to get her checked out". "How did that snake get into the house?".  "Billy saw it came through the doggie door you have for Gracie.  You need to get a lock for that before a family of animals move in" as Zak smiled.