162

Zak and Aaron were working on some stuff, but Aaron noticed Zak was somewhere else.  "All right Zak what's wrong?"Aaron inquired.  "It's nothing Aaron" Zak remarked.  "Come on Zak you have a tell when you're bluffing, and I see it now.  What's going on you can tell me" Aaron remarked.  "It's Rachel she went to see her doctor a few days ago and they found a mass.  The doctor said it could be cancer, but she won't know for a few days I'm just having flash back of what Rachel did for me when I had Leukemia and seeing my father die of Lung cancer, I'm apprehensive that Rachel may have it too"Zak replied as tears fell down his face.

Aaron sat next to his friend and assured him everything will be fine.  "What if it isn't Aaron, I don't think I could do Ghost Adventures if Rachel has cancer"Zak stated.  "Look Zak we all know how connected you and Rachel are.  If she does have cancer, we'll be there for you and her", Aaron said.  Zak wiped the tears away as he thanked his friend.  "Why don't you go see Rachel and be there for her before you lose your mind".  Zak smiled and left. 

At her house Rachel was outside as Criss just stared at her.  "How long has she been like this?" his mother asked.  "A while she just wishes the doctor would call to see if that mass is benign or not" Criss replied.  Outside Rachel was just sitting there.  "I know what you're thinking" a voice remarked.  She got up to see Zak walking in through the back.  "Zak, I thought you and Aaron were working" she stated as Zak sat next to her.

"Aaron saw my mind was elsewhere so I told him what was going on.  He sent me to be with you just in case" as Zak wiped her tears.  "What if it's cancerous Zak I remember what you and dad went through, and I don't want the boys to see me like that".  "Look, if that happens, they can stay at my house for a while" he suggested.  "Thanks Zak" as Zak gave her a hug.  "And if it does happen I'll be your protector like you were for me"Zak whispered in her ear.  Then Chris came out with the phone.  "Rachel it's the doctor".  She got up and went inside as Chris and Zak stood outside hoping that the results were good.  They watched as tears fell down her face and she started to cry.  The guys fearing the worst walked in and Chris sat next to her as Zak stood next to her.

"Rachel if it's bad you know we'll be there"Chris remarked.  "Yeah, me too"Zak added.  "It's all OK guys it was benign" wiping the tears from her face.  "Thank god"Chris stated as they hugged Rachel.  That night Zak called Aaron and told him the good news.  "It's good to hear that Zak and tell Rachel congrates on not having cancer"Aaron replied.  "I will, talk to you later" and hung up.  Zak went over to his mantle and looked at a picture of Rachel and Zak with their father.  "Thanks dad, for keeping Rachel safe I don't want her to go through what we went through"Zak stated as he put the picture back.