168

Zak and the guys are investigating an old sanatorium.  While the guys are getting ready Zak hears his name being called.  "What the- "Zak said as he turns around.  "What's up Zak?"Billy asked.  "I just heard my name being called"Zak replied.  "Not the first time this has happened Zak"Jay said.  When the guys go in Zak hears his name being called again, but it sounds like someone he knows. 

Not again Zak thought.  "Zak you all right?" Aaron asked.  "I just heard it again but this time it sounded like someone I know"Zak remarked.  "Who Zak?".  "Madeline" he replied taking a breath.  "Why would it sound like your sister?".  Zak walks out and grabs his phone.  In Texas Madeline is getting ready to start filming when her phone rang.

"Hello Zak, what's going on?".  "I have to ask you something".  "What's that Zak?"she inquired.  "Did you ever investigate a sanatorium in Arizona?" Zak asked.  "What's the name of the place?" Maddie asked.  "Ashmore sanatorium" Zak replied.  "Yeah, but it was years ago it was the first place we all did as a team when Jessie was alive" Maddie stated rubbing her shoulder. 

"I just heard my name being called and it was your voice who called it".  "Zak remember that's not me it's an entity or a spirit messing with your mind so don't let it" she reminded him.  "Thanks, Maddie and be careful yourself" he stated and hung up as Zak breathed a sigh of relief.