101

Zak and the guys are investigating an old hospital as they are going through rooms Zak stops half way and put his hand on his stomach.  "You all right Zak?" Jay asked.  "Yea just had this strange sensation in my stomach like I need to use the bathroom but I don't" Zak replied.  "Let's keep moving" Aaron suggested.  As they do some EVP work that same feeling hits Zak near his pelvis.  "This is getting weird" Zak said softly.  "Oh my god Zak listen I swear I heard a baby cry".  Zak listened and heard a muffled sound of a new born cry as a tear ran down his face. 

"Zak you all right?".  "Yeah hearing that reminds me of when Matthew was born hearing him cry in the nurse-.  Guys I think we're in the room where they kept the babies" Zak remarked.  "We must be on the maternity floor" Billy realized.  "Oh god excuse me I need to find a bathroom!!" Zak remarked and ran off.  When the guys came back Zak was looking over some of the evidence but as he watched it memories of Matthew's birth and Rachel going into labor that day spun in his head. 

Ringing of his phone brought him back to the present.  "Hello".  "Hey Zak how are you?".  "Rachel just the woman I wanted to talk to do you mind if I come over I want to show you some evidence I got" Zak said.  "All right" and hung up.  When he came in Aaron and the guys were there.  "What are they doing here?".

"Amber gave me a call and I told her you were coming over with some evidence for your investigation so a few minutes later these guys showed up with a camera".  "I thought this would be cool for the episode" Aaron stated.  "All right" Zak remarked.  Zak put the DVD in and showed it to Rachel.  "What happened here Zak you look like you're in a bit of discomfort" Rachel suggested.

"I was I felt tightness in my stomach like I needed to use the bathroom but I didn't" as she watched a bit more.  "What happened here Zak you look uncomfortable?" Billy inquired.  "I don't know how to explain it but that same feeling I felt in my stomach I felt near my pelvis" Zak replied with a weird look. 

"All right Jay you can stop it I think I know what happened" Rachel remarked.  "So what was Zak feeling?".  "You told me about the EVP of a new born crying Zak I think you were feeling the residual feelings of all the mothers that went through child birth there" she remarked. "So Zak was feeling what you went through when you had your sons?".  "Yeah and I'm going to experience again in five months".  "You're pregnant!!" Zak exclaimed with his jaw on the floor.  

"Yeah and this time Zak you're going to have niece" as she moved the pillow from her stomach and showed her baby bump.  After the reveal the guys left as Rachel got Zak some water.  "Oh my god are the boys happy they're going to have a sister?".  "Yeah and mom looked ready to faint when I told her" . "Am I the last to know?".  "I wanted to tell you face to face but when Aaron told me where you went I got this idea in my head that I'd surprise you and your fans"she said with a smile.

"Well I can't wait to meet my niece and this time try not to go into labor at my house".  "No I'll try the haunted museum this time"she joked.  "You are banned from the museum untill she's born I don't any entities or spirit affected you or my niece" Zak ordered.  "All right".  Zak gave his sister a hug and left with a smile on his face.