186

Zak and the guys were finishing investigating a prison when Zak felt tightness around his neck and started to cough.  "Zak you allright?"Aaron inquired as Zak fell to his knees.  "Zak what's wrong?" as Zak looked up and saw a dark figure put a hood over his head.  When they took it off Zak was on the gallows as a noose hung in the air.  He looked and saw his wrists tied together than Zak looked around as people surrounds the gallows as someone was reading something that Zak couldn't hear.  Then someone took off his glasses as they put the noose around his neck.  Zak could feel his heart beating hard as they tighten the noose.

They put back on the black hood over Zak's head as the bottom of the gallows fell.  Zak sat up suddenly as he felt nothing around his neck.  Zak got up and looked at his neck which had a red mark around it.  "Mr. Bagans you're awake" a nurse remarked as Zak came out of his room.  "What happened?".  "You had a severe asthma attack which made you lost consciousness" she replied as the nurse helped Zak to bed.  At the hotel Aaron was sleeping when his phone rang.  "If this isn't my wife I'm hanging up" he stated.  "It's Zak, Aaron" Zak replied as Aaron sat up.  "Oh my god Zak I thought you were going to die" he said turning on the lights.  "I think I had an attachment.  I was on the gallows getting ready to be hung.  They were reading I think were my charges than they took off my glasses and put the noose around my neck".

"So, you were hung?".  "When I felt the gallows fell, I woke up.  I went into the bathroom, and I have a red mark around my neck"Zak replied.  "If you remember what the caretaker said a lot of investigators got that vision but never as far as yours"Aaron stated.  "It felt so real Aaron" Zak said.  "Well when you do commentary on the show tell them that".  "Thanks Aaron why don't get back to sleep" Zak said.  "I'll see you tomorrow" and Aaron hung up.  A few days passed and Zak was relaxing at home when his phone rang.  "Hello".  "Hey Zak".  "Maddie what's going on?".  "I wanted to see how you were since I recommended that place" she replied.  "Aaron called you, didn't he?".  "He thought I should know what happened to you.  Have you had anymore visions of being hung".   "No but did anyone on your crew have that happen?"Zak inquired.  "Yeah, me and I had the same vision" she replied.  "Did you wake up with a red mark around your neck?" Zak inquired.  "Yeah, I guess being sibling and paranormal investigators have us intertwine with the paranormal" as Zak chuckled.  "Well at least we're alive"Zak said.  "I have to get going so becareful" and they hung up.