117

FOR PANDABEAR

Zak is watching his sixteen year old niece Allison.  "Hey Uncle Zak can you take me to the haunted museum?"she asked.  "Sorry, but your mother will kill me"Zak replied.  "How about taking me on investigation with you instead".  "Come on both of your parents including your grandmother ordered me not to do that.  Now come on I got the guys coming over".  She went upstairs and slammed the door.  And this is why I'm a confirmed bachelor and went to get some stuff.  As the guys were working Zak went upstairs to see how his niece is but when he opened the door he saw her window opened.

Oh god I'm dead as he ran down the stairs.  He went into his office and saw his keys to his car and the museum were gone.  "Guys I need your help my niece just stole my keys and my car"Zak explained.  "Where she go?" Aaron asked.  "The museum god if my sister and my mother find out I'm going to be disowned from my family" Zak replied in a panic.  "Come on let's go" and they left.  When they got there Zak saw his car on the grass.  "She needs to learn how to park" Billy stated. 

"Come on let's go" and they went in.  When they went in they all looked around for her.  "Allison!" Zak remarked.  "Zak!" Aaron called out.  Zak ran over to find Peggy had disappeared.  "Oh no"he said ready to have a heart attack.    "Zak, Bela Lugosi's mirror is missing too"Billy added.  Then they heard something  from the basement and Zak went down as the guys followed.  Zak looked around and saw Peggy in the middle of the room.  

"Allison where are you?"he called out giving Peggy to Aaron.  "Over here Uncle Zak"she replied.  She came out with Bela Lugosi's mirror in her hand.  "What are you doing with this and Peggy?" he asked as Jay put his coat over the mirror.  "I wanted to show you that I could be investigator like you I wanted to see what happened if Peggy looked into Bela's mirror while in the basement" she replied. "That's dangerous I know the danger with Peggy and what might be inside that mirror you don't know and being down here where rituals have taking place you could of got possessed or worse". 

"But I want to be like you Uncle Zak".  "Look you're too young to understand what's going on here or what I've been through or the guys these years.  When you turn twenty one and still want to be an investigator I'll teach you but for now let's go before your mother kills me".  "That would be an interesting investigation where did mom bury your remains?".  "Don't give these guys any ideas for when I'm gone"Zak stated.