156

Zak was playing with Gracie at a location when Billy came over.  "You ready?"Billy inquired.  "Yea let me put Gracie on the bus"Zak replied.  As he put Gracie on the bus Gracie whined a little.  "Don't worry girl I'll be back" Zak remarked and left.  As the guys were doing some pre work Zak stopped and rubbed his eyes.  "You all right Zak?" Aaron inquired.  "Just feel some pressure behind my eyes"Zak replied as he put his glasses on.  Out on the bus Gracie was going nuts trying to figure out how to open the doors. 

Then her paw hit a button that opened the doors on the bus.  Gracie saw the doors open and ran to where the guys were.  Inside Zak was walking around when he felt that pain but much worse.  "Zak what's wrong?" as Zak sat down.  "I feel like my head's in a vice" Zak replied.  Then Gracie came and stood infront of her master.  "How did she get out of the bus?"Jay inquired.  "Zak, she looks ready to pounce".  Then something hit him.  "Get the XSLS camera!!". 

Billy got it and turned it on.  "Oh my god there's an entity behind you Zak and it looks like its squeezing your head".  Gracie growled as the entity disappeared.  "How are you feeling now Zak?" as Zak took a breath.  "Better, I guess Gracie scared it off"Zak replied. "It's like she knew you were in danger". Zak got down on his knees and gave Gracie a hug.  "Thanks, I owe you one" Zak replied as Gracie gave him a lick.  "Do you want to bring her back".  "Get her leash she'll be our bodyguard just in case that entity hits one of you" Zak suggested as Gracie looked happy to be a part of the investigation.