Author's note

Quick thing before you start this story. This is a Mattheo Riddle x OC Fanfiction, but the story itself is based around my Original Character, Lyra Black. It is a slowburn so be warned, you won't be getting any proper relationship content for a while.

This is a Harry Potter Universe Fanfiction and will follow the main plotline of the overall story, but there are certain things that stray from it, this being Lyra's story, rather than Harry's. The Golden Trio are in this book, but they are not as prominent as they would be in other stories.

WARNING – There will be SMUT (not for a while), Sexual harassment, Abuse, self-harm and mature content in, and talk about within this story. There may be some warnings I have not mentioned here that will be used in the writing of this, but the warnings will be listed at the beginning of each chapter. If there is something you find triggering that I do not have a warning for, please let me know and I will place a warning for future readings. I will not be placing warnings for swearing/curse words as they will be commonly used in this story.

This story will consist of two books. One for years 3-5 and another for years 6-7 and everything that happens in between that. I will not be writing for years 1 and 2 as I feel that they are not needed for this story to progress. Everything that happened in both the Philosopher's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets still happened with a few differences that will be referenced throughout the book(s). 

I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters. The only things that I own is the original characters created by me. There may be some changes to the know character plotlines, but they generally stay the same.

Please feel free to comment on anything you like or dislike. I love hearing feedback and if there is anything that you don't understand, I will be glad to explain my writing. 

Enjoy, Katie xxx