Chapter Twenty-Nine - Professor Trelawney

Word Count: 3,084.

Warnings: None.

Dear Lyra.

Your friend, Nika, as she has named herself, is doing fine. She has been completely healed of her wounds and is now only complaining about being cooped up in the house with us. She reminds me a lot of my little brother and I am not sure whether that is a good thing or not.

Moony has been out of the house for some time, apparently on some very important Order business and although I understand his reasons, I miss him dearly. As I miss you.

Your mother is, well your mother is... There is no other way to explain it other than your mother is being your mother but I suppose you would not know what that means. Perhaps this Summer, you may learn to know more about her. I am still in shock that Estrella is still alive.

All my love,

Dad.

I sighed, placing the letter down onto my desk and leaning back into my chair.

Riddle approached from behind, wrapping his arms around me. I held his forearms gently.

"No mention of the whole Death Eater thing?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I didn't tell him that I might become a Death Eater. I simply told him that Voldemort was there in the Summer, but surely he should have questions," I replied.

Mattheo let out a breath, kissing the side of my head. I leaned into the gesture, tilting my head back to look up at him. The boy leaned down to kiss my lips in a gentle manner.

"We need to get to class," he told me.

I faced forward again with a sigh. "I know. What do we have?"

Riddle moved away from me, leaning himself against the doorframe as I stood from my chair, striding over to my bed to grab my satchel.

"Divination," he told me to which I simply huffed at, exiting my dorm room.

"Fuck," I cursed.

Riddle took my hand as we made our way down the hallway to the Slytherin Common Room.

"You're in a good mood," I told him as I watched the boy smile.

"We had a good night," he told me causing a blush to rise to my cheek. "And a good night before. And before."

"Okay, okay," I cut him off. "No need to make me sound like a sex addict."

"Who's a sex addict?" I heard Pansy ask.

Freezing, I watched her with wide eyes. Beside her Blaise had perked a brow at my comment and Draco had simply turned away from us. Theo stared at both Riddle and I with a stern look. I felt that it was directed more in the way of my boyfriend rather than me.

"Nika," I lied. "My dad sent me a letter talking about how she just can't wait to get back to you. Riddle deducted that she must be a sex addict."

Pansy seemed to take the lie, her worry for the Gryffindor taking over. "I am worried about her," she told us, making her way to the door. We were quick to follow, trying to ignore Theo's gaze.

"We all are," I told her.

ᵜᵜᵜᵜᵜ

We had made it to the courtyard on our way across the castle when a large group of students settled by the arches caught our eye. I was quick to make my way to the front, getting a plain view of what was going on.