Chapter Twenty Five - Crazy

Word Count: 2,915. 

Warnings: None. 

"We keep missing everything!" Blaise exclaimed, pacing back and forth across the fire.

"What the fuck happened?" Pansy asked.

We had returned to the Common Room after the Second Task and Blaise and Pansy had immediately questioned my frazzled state.

I sat by the fire. Theo and Draco sat down onto one of the chairs, both of them sighing softly as the other two Slytherin's hounded us with questions.

Mattheo had quickly made his way through the room and sat in a small chair in the corner.

"The Task was for the champions to recover something they cared about that had been left at the bottom of the Lake. Dumbledore decided it was a good idea to use people," I put simply, lying down from exhaustion.

"That's barbaric!" Pansy exclaimed.

"I agree with that too," I muttered.

"Well, at least you're alright," she continued, sitting herself down. Blaise followed her.

"I agree."

"We all do," Theo spoke up. "Once I realized that it was you down there, I was prepared to jump into that Lake if Potter didn't come back with you in his arms."

"I second that," Draco spoke up.

"Third it," Mattheo muttered from the corner.

I smiled softly. "I appreciate it boys."

"What spell did they have you under that would keep you from dying?" Blaise asked.

I shook my head. "I have no idea and I really couldn't care less."

"That's not like you."

"It seems that although I was unconscious, it didn't help my sleep."

"So there was nothing? One minute you were in Dumbledore's office, the next, bursting out of the lake?" Pansy asked.

I sighed. "There was something. A dream, I think." I racked my brain for the memory. "But I can't remember it. Just that it happened."

"It shouldn't have happened at all. If I had my way about it, I'd be marching down to Dumbledore's office right now and giving him a piece of my mind," Pansy argued.

"What's stopping you Pans?" Draco asked.

"I've already gotten too many detentions this year. Sorry, Lyra."

I shook my head "It's alright Parkinson. I'll rage about it when I wake up."

The doorbell rang, causing me to jump, rising from my position. "What the fuck?" I asked.

"Okay, who created that doorbell and where can I find him?" Pansy asked. "I'm going to murder him."

"Calm down Pans," I told her, rising to my feet and moving towards the entrance to the Common Room. "I'll check who it is and then tell them to fuck off."

I left the Common Room, approaching the wall of the entrance. "Hey!" I screamed back at them. "What the password?!"

"Flobberworms!" All off them screamed back.

I didn't need to say it again, the wall opening up with their shouts. Without warning, I was engulfed in a hug, the owner of the arms, squeezing me tightly.

"Fuck, I was worried. I wasn't at the Task because I was doing a prank on Snape with the twins and then I was told that you had been part of it and I rushed the fuck over here to –"