Bonus: Life update

"JONATHANNN"

"CHLOEE"

The two odd best friends ran to each other for a hug, their giggles and excitement could be heard in the whole place.

"I know you missed each other but we're in a public-"

"And?" Chloe said, her voice tinted with questioning. "He's my main man"

"And Jonathan's customers are bothered and might leave because of your ruckus"

"Who said we're bothered" A woman I've never seen before appeared behind Lizzie out of nowhere.

"JESUS CHRIST—" I stiffled a laugh with her reaction, that's Lizzie being Lizzie.

She turned around and her expression dropped and I find myself getting more curious.

"Kristine."

"Elizabeth. Also you know it's Kristy."

They both introduced in a very formal way, to which I find awkward.

"Why the fuck are you here, it's almost closing time." Lizzie's tone was scary, haven't heard that from her before.

"It's a café, everyone can enter."

"Okay but why at this time, when we just got here."

Lizzie was smiling in victory when the other girl looked frustrated.

"I missed you"

"YES" she hugged the girl suddenly and the other one reciprocated, rocking each other side by side.

They both pulled away with a smile on their faces that left me confused.

"I knew you did"

"Okay but you do too" she playfully pushed her.

"Fair, where's Tori?"

"She said she needed to get something back in the house so she'd be late, I think she'll be here in a few though"

And as if on cue, Tori came in with a little box on her hand.

She went towards them and kissed Kristy on cheek which shocked me.

I thought she was with the Hannah lady.

"How was the trip?" Tori asked after thet exchanged hugs.

"Amazing" Chloe excitedly said, "Everything was perfect and all"

I saw Lizzie's shoulder visibly relax and the group noticed, earning her laughs and tease.

A smile formed on my own lips and wrote down the things I noticed in the new girl.

Kristine/Kristy
- fancy
-  Tori's Girlfr

"I didn't peg you as an author", a feminine voice pulled me out of my momentum.

I could feel my face warm up when I realized that I am, still in fact, working.

"I'm so sorry" I scrambled my things and put them down on the floor in panick. At least she wouldn't see.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I wanna bury myself this is so embarrassing.

"You could tell me about your book" She joked.

My body just stood there and froze.

This woman is literally drop dead gorgeous. Her raven hair tied up with two strands hanging down on the center. Her brown coat making her look comfortable yet fashionable-

"I'm just kidding, obviously" She laughed awkwardly.

Of course. Me. Checking her out in plain day. I'm so good at conversations.

"I'll take a medium latte, please" She spoke with kindness that made my cheeks warmer.

"Got it" I nodded and put little check mark on the sticker I placed on the cup.

"Your name?" I asked, excited to know her answer.

"Eunice," she said, "Uni for short"

"Eu-ni-ce" I whispered while writing it down. "Alrighty I'll just call your name when it's ready" I gave her a smile.

She nodded but stayed for a while, looking like she was thinking of something.

I stood awkwardly (as one should, or maybe just me), and waited.

"Hey I've been here often and I noticed the prid-"

"My favourite niece!" Chloe interrupted her and went towards us with the rest.

"Oh uhm, nevermind" Eunica said quickly and went to her seat.

Goddamn it Chloe I wanted to know what she's going to say.

"Heyyy- ahaaa"

"Hello! Can I make my order please" She said, not beating around the bush.

"No." I said firmly. "I swear to god Chloe you're like 23 please act like one" I joked around.

"I'm 24 and I want to make my order" Lizzie chimed in.

"HA" Chloe looked proud, "girlfriend came to the rescue as always."

"I'm your wife."

"Even better."

I shook my head to them with a smile and started making Eunice's order.

They must've noticed that I started working because when I turned around, they were on their way to their table.

"Eunice" I called out.

She sped up, took her cup, and went out the café quickly.

Must've scared her.

I sighed and looked towards my aunts' table.

Chloe and Lizzie look happy together. The rings on their hands. Tori and the other woman named Kristy showing each other's phones with smiles on their faces.

They've always told me how they saw me grow up but didn't even realize I was there to see them go through stages of their life too.

So that was why Tori was puffy eyed one time.

I'm glad it all worked out for them.

I wonder when my time to have that will happen.

My thoughts once again took me away from reality and have that raven haired lady wander in my mind.

Eunice, her name sounds nice.

-------------------------------

Author's notes

HELLO HELLOOO

It was the book's first year anniversary last October 9 and I felt like giving you guys a life update from them!

Also, who's the one in the pov hm 😳 you guys guess.

If you have any questions or corrections kindly leave a comment! I read them all :D

That's all, I hope you liked this last one <3

Thank you for 600k reads btw, you guys are sweet