Chapter 37

I just realized how the last chapter was basically just a baking tutorial ;-;

-----------------------

The dough was set, we just had to roll them and place them on the pan.

"I'll clean it, just tell me where the kit is." I've been insisting her for a quite while.

"I feel guilty so let me." she said with a worried look.

I took a deep breath and gave in, "fine."

We left the kitchen and she led me to the living room.

I sat on the couch and left to get some bandages. She came back with a small white box.

"It's just a cut" I told her, pointing out why she had to bring the whole kit.

"And I was the reason for it so I have to fix it up well." She opened the small box and pulled out a bunch of medical things.

"What?" I looked at her, "C'mon don't blame yourself it's just a cut."

She sat beside me and pointed at my hand resting on my head, "oh, here." I put my hand down and she took a closer look at the wound.

Her hands feel soft. I thought and suddenly felt conscious on how my hand would've felt like.

Oh god there's probably sweat because my hand's in a fist for a while.

-Wait. Why would I care about what she would think? I mentally scoffed.

Her hand were smaller than mine but not too much. since she was just holding my thumb, my fingers were grazing at the back of her hand.

I kinda wanna hold it. I said while staring at it.

"Hold what?" She asked and looked at me, her green eyes holding a look of curiosity. Fuck

I felt my face get warm so I looked away, "t-the dough. I still want to help so let me hold some" I said quickly.

She looked down again and continued cleaning the wound, "missed baking so much your ears are red huh"

My eyes widen and I involuntarily touched my ears.

"Aaand it's done!" She said and smiled at me, her dimple visible on her cheek.

She looked really cute.

I pulled my hand away (probably a bit harsher than I thought) and turned my back to her.

"Wha-"

"I'm checking if your dumb ass didn't messed up" I said while looking at the band aid.

I'm probably like this because I don't know how to express my gratitude when she helped me stay here.

That's probably it.

Also the fact that she did this when I just cut myself. I thought and turned my thumb to the side.

The band aid was tightly, but not uncomfortably, secured. And it was pink.