Chapter 60: Drunk Confessions

I tried calling her again but to no avail, she didn't pick up.

My headache was way lighter than yesterday but it was still there enough for me to notice.

Changing my shorts to jogging pants, I pulled out a jacket and grabbed my helmet before texting her.

Chloe

Hello??

You there?

You kbow were tezting i cant hear you say tjat

Where are you? I'll pick you up

Guesssss eheheh

Oh my god

How many did you drink??

Secret <4

<4

<2

<3

!!

<3333

She's awfully childish when drunk...

A map popped up and I carefully walked out the house. Tori taped a house key in one of the notes she slid under the door so I had access still and made sure I locked the place,

I walked my motorcycle few houses away before driving to make sure I won't wake them up.

I held my phone on my left hand and propped it to the handle to have balance.

After a few minutes, I spotted a barefooted Chloe sitting on the curb with her sandals on her right hand.

She stood up when she noticed me park my motorcycle and she looked... How do I describe it...Attractive.

In this very cold early morning, Chloe smiled sheepishly and waved her hand.

"Hey." She slurred, "Missed me?"

She was just wearing a black spaghetti strapped top under a thin oversized long sleeve polo and a gray above-the-knee skirt.

Wearing full on make up, she looked a hundred times more attractive as ever.

What is she doing to me?

I removed my jacket and instantly the ice cold wind poked my skin like needles.

"That's too thin." I walked towards her and handed it. "Also you called me earlier."

"Answer me first." She pouted, earning her a chuckle from me.

"How drunk are you at the scale of one to ten?" I asked.

"Drunk enough to not remember how I got here. BUT!" She raised a finger, "not drunk enough to puke all over the place." She closed her eyes and nodded to herself, eventually she swayed side to side and almost collapsed.

Stepping forward quickly, I was able to catch her but she almost drag us down together to the road.

"Let's just sit down, okay?" I carefully made her sit down on the curb and I did the same. "How are you feeling?"

"Very dizzy." She groaned. "I didn't even want to drink in the first place."

"Where's Gerard?" I asked, "Can he pick you up?"

"Probably asleep." She once again closed her eyes but leaned to my body and rested her head on my shoulder.

I stiffened and I don't know if it's the cold wind or her warm body.