Chapter 70: Actions

I can't write kissing scenes so I'm gonna have to skip it 😔
------------------------------

Her face was close to mine, I could feel her breath on my face.

We were inches apart, I could see her eyes darting down to my lips and I couldn't help but do it too.

The temperature around the room was warm and it felt like we weren't even there.

I saw her wipe her tongue to her lips and I gulped.

I really want to kiss her.

I don't even know why I cornered her to the wall— Just an urge maybe, a really, really, strong one.

Should I?

My eyes stayed on her pink lips, my mind contemplating my next move.

I shook my head lightly and her eyebrows furrowed.

I placed the palm of my hand on her cheek and leaned in.

Just like the first time, Her soft lips danced with mine. A delicate motion that sent tingles on my body.

My hands travelled down from her cheeks to her shoulders and finally to her waist.

I heard her moan softly and everything suddenly became hot.

I pulled away a little, giving us both time to breathe and I looked at her. my heart was beating out of my chest.

"Chlo" I whispered, my lips just inches from hers. I looked back at her and found those emerald eyes staring at mine.

Our noses were touching, the soft breaths that leave her were making my head spin.

I pushed her body further on the wall and pressed my body to hers. The kiss wasn't like earlier, I captured her lips with mine and she gladly reciprocated.

Everything went like a blur.

My tongue slipped into her mouth and her grip on my hair became a little tighter.

Everything was hot.

Little thunders of electricity spread through my stomach to my whole body.

The way her tongue grazed with my own-

Breathing became an issue and we both pulled away.

I kissed Chloe. Again.

She was panting. I breathed deeply, "I-"

A loud knock on the door made us both jump.

I stepped back and I ran a hand through my hair.

She went inside a cubicle and I unlocked the door.

"Oh- Kristy— hiii" I said awkwardly.

She pushed past me and went to the sink.

The sound of the running water bounced to the walls, I was just standing there, I had no idea what to do.