Chapter 85: Restroom

Chloe's P.O.V

I'm bored. I sighed and forced myself to keep up with what the professor was saying.

I saw a note slide on my table and I already felt myself get energized.

I picked up the note and read it.

"Hi bb :)"

Smiling, I picked up my pen, writing a reply.

"Hi bb :D"

I passed the note to her under the desk and rested my chin on my hand, observing her reaction.

She smile lightly and wrote back.

"Restroom?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to her. "Are you feeling okay?" I whispered. "We can go to the n-"

Miss Monica looked at us while talking and I sat back on my seat.

Another paper slid on the edge of my desk and I picked it up.

"I just need to tell u something and I can't wait..."

I mouthed and 'okay' and shook my head lightly, I stood up quietly, Ignoring Miss Monica's stare.

I waited for her outside and and she took my hand.

"What did you want to tell me?"

She pulled my hand towards to the restroom, "I'll tell you there" she squeezed my hand.

I smiled, letting her take me away.

We entered the restroom and I heard something click.

I turned around and realized that Liz had locked the door.

She pushed me to the wall and kissed me roughly.

Pushing her away lightly, I smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "You want to tell me something huh" I joked.

"I need you so bad right now" she whispered, her voice seductive.

I licked my lips, "Be quiet, okay?" I said and she nodded.

Leaning in, I captured her lips, her hands instantly went to my hair and I deepened our kiss.

My hands travelled her body, I caressed her breasts and my other hand rested on her waist, drawing little circles on it.

I bit her lower lip and she gasped, giving me the chance to enter my tongue and explore.

I heard her hum a moan and I felt myself get turned on.

My hand went further down on her pants and unzipped it, pulling it down slightly.

I pulled away from the kiss, giving her time to breath.

my fingers worked their way to her clit and I heard her instantly whimper.

I rubbed her slowly, satisfied at the reaction she's having.

"You like that?" I asked.

She opened her mouth slightly and nodded.