Chapter 28

This chapter is dedicated to @Yumeko__Waifu! Thanks for voting!

Also shout out to my bestfriend, Kyozhi ! He helped me write this chapter so you can tell this was much better than the others. Check out his work! It's still a couple chapters but it's really good. Thanks bro!

--------------------

Gerard and I are outside Liz's house, helping her getting her stuff. He picked up most of the things considering he's more stronger than me.

"Is this all, miss?" He asked after dropping a bag full of clothes.

"Yes, just go grab us drinks and we'll meet you there."

"But wouldn't it be better if I pick you up here?" He asked.

No I wanna walk with Liz.

"You've done enough. And I wanted to stay there so just save us a seat." I reasoned.

He nodded and entered the car.

I waited for a few seconds to pass before I go to Liz.

"Let's go?" I said and sat on her made bed.

"Just one more." She whispered and tried reaching a small box above her cabinet.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked confused. It was only the two of us in the house, there was no point in being quiet.

"I don't know!" She whisper-shouted, "He's out until midnight since it's Wednesday but something doesn't feel right."

I looked at her in confusion.

"Got it!" She exclaimed and smiled happily.

She looked back, "what?"

"What do you mean 'Wednesday'?" I asked, feeling my heart rate get quicker.

She froze and I watch her face pale.

"Today's Tuesday, Liz."

We heard a car engine go off and our heads snapped towards the window.

I didn't notice her grab my hand and dragged me to the side of the window.

"What now?" I asked her, whispering.

"Where's Gerard?" she ignored me and asked.

"I told him to go buy us something to drink..." I said

"Okay, okay." she inhaled, I notice her slightly shaking.

I held her hand. "Let's wait for him to go inside."

She nodded. We heard the front door open.

"Elise! My- my" The man yelled downstairs. "I miss you!" And then we heard crashing.

We flinched but we were too scared to make a sound.

I turned to her with a frightened look.