Chapter 30

"And then we ran!" Chloe told David, who was just nodding along with a small, worried smile on his lips.

"Technically we drove away," she corrected herself, "Liz went back to get her motorcycle."

We were now at Chloe's. After managing to run away- drive away, eat at the café and have a little chat with Gerard, we went back to her house, cleaned ourselves up and is now sitting inside the living room with his dad.

It was huge, white curtains with hints of gold, comfy chairs and a glass table at the middle with a huge television at least 60" mounted on the wall, it gives off an elegant and refreshing vibe.

"That was dangerous. Never do that again, please." I heard Olivia say as she walk the living room and sit beside David.

"Can't promise." She winked at her, Olivia shook her head and nudged David.

"O-oh yeah! Don't do that again sweetie." He said in a deep voice.

"No fun." Chloe grumbled and crossed her arms.

"Hey I'm fun, I was just worried" He retorted.

"Well..."

I leaned back on the couch, closed my eyes and let their voiced fade into the background.

After a couple of minutes, I felt someone tapping my shoulders.

"Hey-" I tried ignoring it and pushing the hand away but it kept tapping me again.

"Stop touching me." I groaned and stretched my arms.

"It's been an hour, let's get you to your room." I immediately stood up and wiped my eyes.

"I'm up." I said and found Chloe lightly shaking her head, chuckling.

I looked around and realized it was only the two of us left. "They're both sleeping, I fixed your room first before waking you up."

"You didn't have to do that" I said and followed her upstairs.

"I wanted to" we walked past her room and stopped at the next door where we got the pillows from last night. "This is you."

"Wouldn't you want it to be away from you? Not that I'm noisy or anything." She replied with a shrug and opened the door.

My mouth formed an "o" at the sight.

"This is the extra room, it's not that spacey so just tell me if you want a new one." she said.

Not that spacey? I thought to myself.

This room is almost equivalent to my dad's living room. The white room has a queen sized bed, two bedtables with cream white lamp on each one. Let's not forget the huge mirror next to it.

How come I didn't notice this in the first time?

"It's perfect." I told her.

"Where's umm... Closet?" I asked hesitantly. I wouldn't want to sound so needy or anything.

She went to the large mirror on the side of the bed, held the side and managed to slide it open.