Author's notes (updated)

Hi it's me, Luna, I know this book has a LOT of problems to fix. From the grammar to the whole story itself. I'll probably edit this in the future.

Update: Hi! I go by August now, I'm now part of the creator's program and I had to stick with an actual pen name. It took me three years to finish this book and I'm incredibly thankful to everyone who read my first work.

I'm aware that I'm overly critical when it comes to things I do so I'm not really sure if I did an okay job...but hey! I got 60k reads!

Update: Hey, we now have 1.93 MILLION reads!!! that's a lot of zeros, I can't thank you guys enough.

Honestly I started this book because I was confused myself. Imagine talking to someone all day and night and then them confessing to you and you turn them down because you were very homophobic but at the same time still not sure.

I remember telling her, "I like you too but girls aren't meant for girls. It's wrong"

Next day I woke up, excited on telling her my plans for the day and then finding out I was blocked.

I admit I had my own faults but this book really helped me find myself.

Update: I've seen some comments sharing their stories regarding finding their sexualities and some of it was heartwarming, for some that still need time, no rush! as long as you're safe, that's what matters.

I was convincing myself that I was straight to the point that it became an inside joke in all my friend circles.

That was why sometimes it took me a couple of days before updating because I think liking girls was just a coping mechanism in some way.

I also hurt some people because of it and I feel very guilty.

update: I had the chance to apologize to one of them and if I remember correctly, she said we were kids back then.

But on the bright side, now I know I like girls and there's nothing wrong with it.

Thank you for giving this book a chance to read. I really thought no one would check this out because I honestly wouldn't read it myself.

I have exams coming up and here I am moping.

If you have any questions or anything just comment, and I'll make sure to answer.

I'll see you guys, stay safe! - 🌙

Last update: I'm currently working on a few books (yes, few) and I hope I don't go as one of those one-hit-type-of-person because I'm really looking forward to my writing in the future.

My next book will be published next week and I already have 3 chapters ready (so no waiting for you guys! I'm really sorry for the ghosting.)

I hope we get to see each other again! Thank you for reading Homophobic.