Chapter 6

"Schedule." I sighed.

I see her eyes lit up and hand me her schedule.

"You're not a junior?" I said, obviously confused after skimming through her paper.

"I don't remember telling you I'm a junior."

"How come you're a senior- How old even are you?" I asked.

"17, why'd you ask?"

 "How come you're so short."

"Excuse me?"

"What? Height difference." I shrugged. I was stopped by a rolled paper hitting the back of my head.

"Bitch what was that for!?" I hissed in annoyance. It didn't hurt at all but it was unnecessary.

"I look mature enough thank you very much." She retorted, "now who am I gonna attend today?"

"It's not my fault You dressed like a kid." I mumbled and flapped the paper, looking at it again.

She was wearing a choker, an oversized mustard yellow shirt, tucked in high waist jeans, the ends cuffed and and topped it off with sneakers.

"This is literally just shirt and jeans...and kids don't wear a choker."

"Exactly. Imagine wearing normal clothes and still look like a-" I was hit by the paper again.

"Fucking-" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, composing myself.

"Your fault for annoying me." She smiles in triumph. "And tell me which class I'm going to, please."

What in the fucking fuck did I do to deserve this. I said to the man upstairs.

Apparently, we have the same classes, most of them. She was also a STEM student and now I have to put up with this kid.

"If only Tori was here." I muttered to myself.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I sighed, my mood turning sour, "we have the same class. Let's go, we're late enough."

She just nodded and we made our way to the room.

I went inside first, "I apologize for being late sir, I had to assist the new student here. She said she didn't know the places so I gave her a quick tour." I lied.

Hearing the words "new student", the people inside perked their heads up, looking at the girl behind me.

The prof gave me a nod, "that's nice of you, thank you. Now go take a seat."

His attention went to Chloe so I went to a vacant sear and sat there.

I could hear constant mumbles and whispers everywhere.

"Holy- she's hot."

"No man she looks cute."

"Do you think she's taken? I'd tap that."

"She looks fine as hell."

Professor coughed loudly and there was silence.

"I know you guys want to get to know the new student but please be gentle with her, we wouldn't want her to get overwhelmed don't we?"

"Oh I'll be gentle alright!" I hear some guy yell, earning ohh's and chuckles from the class.

The professor ignored the comment and turned to The girl beside him.

"Mind to introduce yourself, miss?"

She nodded and looked at us.

"Hello," she waved her hand, her dimpled smile in view. "My name is Chloe, I'm 17 and I hope we all become good friends." I noticed everyone staring at her, some in admiration and some in envy. Probably because they were jealous they didn't get to have people look at them when they first went here.

"Nice, does everyone have any question?" He offered.

"Are you taken!"
"Can we be friends?!"
"Sit beside me!!"
"You're so cute!!"
"Let's go out!"

A chorus of questions went flying.

"Alright alright," she put her hands up and chuckled.

So extra. I thought.

"Well hm... To answer your questions- no, yes, maybe, no, no, yes, no aaand no."

"What questions did you answer though?" Kristy spoke up.

She lifted her index finger and pressed it to her lips, "that's a secret." She said and winked at her.

The class erupted in "oooo's" and whistles as the poor soul's face flushed red.

"Sir can I take a seat now?" She asked. He nodded and she walked through the aisle. Sitting behind me.

The professor continued the lesson and a grunt escaped from my lips.

"Do you not want your friend to sit near you?" She leaned, her breath fanning on my nape.

"We're not friends. Go away I'm studying." I said irritably without moving my head.

I heard her giggle.

This is going to be a long day.