Intro !! Woohoo !!

——

HIII, EVERYONE !!!

considering it being a year and a half since i first uploaded this intro, thought it was due for a new one !!

to get things started, i'd love to thank ALL of you for clicking on this story! i'm sooo excited for you to start reading, and PLEASE feel free to give feedback!

this is my first, (and most likely) only story on wattpad, and despite me working on this book for a while, i still barely know what i'm doing (hahaha).

as for my name, for personal reasons, you can call me by my user — starrysnite. you can also call me star and/or author! just a forewarning, please do NOT call me author-san, author-kun, etc. just a personal preference 😭

moving on, as of june 2022, you might notice that i've been rewriting/editing  the earlier chapters! i'm slowly working my way through the book as a whole, up until the red light district arc. because of this, you may see my writing slightly change between chapters!

despite this, don't worry! normal updates r still happening! they take priority, (unless i have writer's block, oops) so no need to worry!!

speaking of, as of the past couple months (september 2022 — present), updates have been inconsistent. HOWEVER — i'm slowly getting back into my groove, and they will be picking up!

if i enter an unexpected hiatus at ANY given point, just know: i am not ditching the book, unless stated!! the cause is most likely from busier schedules, writers block, personal happenings !

okaaay, that's enough of that. don't want to take too much of your time from this intro, LMAO

i really do hope you enjoy this book, and want to thank you again, for taking the time out of your day to read it! you don't know how much it means to me. don't be shy to comment, because i do reply to some! i'm pretty active when it comes to that!

hopefully i'll see you soon!
enjoy!! :)