Resentment

AAAHHH ALMOST 5K READS???

also, sorry for not updating in a few days !! i've been super busy with laundry and cleaning my dirty ass room 💀

(edited as of 9.2.23)

WARNING : Swearing , Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After a few weeks of nonstop, agonizing training, Aoi had finally decided to give your collective group a day off from training, which gave you the opportunity to relax.

Whilst everybody else seemed to be enjoying your short vacation, you were not having it whatsoever.

'I don't have time for this! I need to keep preparing for the Mugen Train! God!'

You anxiously clicked your tongue repeatedly like a clock, as well as tapping your foot with each beat as Hoshi rested on your shoulder. After a while, Tanjirou piped up, sheepishly smiling, "Ah.. (Y/N)? Could you possibly.. stop doing that..?"

You abruptly halted your movements, before clutching the sides of your head with your hands, "But.. Tanjirroouuu!! I could be using this time to train, but no! Of course Aoi gives us the day off..!"

Zenitsu shuddered, "HOW DO YOU WANT TO TRAIN ALL THE TIME?! (Y/N)-CHAN, DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?! WAAH!! SOMEONE GET AOI!!"

Sōta chimed in, sighing with a smile as he placed his hands behind his head, leaning into his pillow, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to have a day off! Training fucking sucks!"

Inosuke pointed an aggressive finger at him in response, "WEAKLING! ONLY TRUE LORDS CAN COMPLETE TRAINING WITHOUT COMPLAINING!! BOW DOWN!"

Eli twitched his eye in annoyance, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, PEA FOR BRAINS! MAYBE SOME OF US NORMAL PEOPLE GET TIRED UNLIKE YOU, YOU DERANGED BOAR!!"

Zenitsu agreed, shaking his head vigorously, "EXACTLY, SEE!! EVEN THE NINCOMPOOP GETS IT!" Eli robotically snapped his head towards Zenitsu, seething angrily, "What the hell did you just call me?"

Zenitsu squeaked, before glaring back, "I was agreeing with you. You got a problem? Or what?" Tanjirou chimed in, sweat dropping, "Come on, guys.. will you stop?"

Aoi abruptly slammed the door open, her features annoyed, "Will you guys be quiet?! I give you one day off, and this is joe you repay me?! If you don't quiet down.."

She eyed Eli and Zenitsu, "Especially you two, I'll make you pay. I swear." Zenitsu broke into hysterics, "WHAA—?! ME?! BUT THIS WAS ALL HIS FAULT!"

Zenitsu shook his finger at Eli aggressively, causing Eli to shoot Zenitsu a betrayed expression, "WHAT THE FUCK?! NO IT WASN'T!! WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?!"

Whilst their bickers turned into an argument, you slivered over to Aoi, grabbing her shoulders, "Aoooiii.. pleaaasee, I'm BEGGING YOU! Let me train! I'll do anything, I swear!!"

Aoi furrowed her brows, "No! I didn't give you the day off for your benefit, I was doing it for mine! I have tons of chores and other duties to catch up on!"

Tanjirou widened his eyes at the sight of you harassing Aoi, before rushing over to pry you off of her, "(Y/N)!! Leave Aoi alone, will you?!"

You attempted to wriggle out of his grasp, reaching out to Aoi desperately, "That's okay! Just give me a wooden sword! No guidance needed! I'll be fine this time, I pinky promise!"

Aoi placed her hands on her hips, "Yeah, there's no way in hell that's happening! You know what happened last time! You're banned from the swords until further notice!"