The Key

dawg school is starting up next week 💔💔

also like, i was inactive for three weeks and came back to 3k+ notifs??? literally ily all sm mwah

WARNING : Swearing , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You had taken the time to recuperate that night, and morning had come as soon as you hoped. As the three of you— that being you, Tanjirou and Eli got into your uniforms, you fixed your hair.

As you all began to walk towards a wooded path, Eli exasperatedly sighed, "Tabasco, what the hell are we doing, again? I wanted to laze around all day.. gah.."

Tanjirou shifted Nezuko's box on his back, "Mitsuri told me last night that there's some sort of hidden weapon in this village! It's extremely powerful, too!"

You rolled your shoulders back, feeling Hoshi nuzzle herself against your neck, 'The mechanical doll.. that looks like Yorichii. I think it's called Yorichii Type Zero.. if my memory hasn't become ass.'

You then piped up, excitedly pumping your fist into the air, "So, it's like a treasure hunt! So exciting!" You cracked your neck, gaining a spark of competitiveness, "I bet five hundred yen that I'll find it first!"

Eli snapped his head towards you, smirking, "Make it a thousand, and I'll join in on the bet." You let out a mischievous chuckle, slyly grinning, "Looks like I'll be a thousand yen richer."

Eli then turned to Tanjirou, "Wait, can't you just like.. I don't know, smell the hidden weapon out with your dog nose, or something?" You perked up, "He's right, can't you?"

Tanjirou rubbed his nose, sweatdropping and puffing his cheeks out, "My nose isn't working too well because I haven't fully recovered yet. Or.. maybe it's the smell of the hot springs?"

Tanjirou then added, "I also really want to find Haganezuka-san.. but.." You interrupted him, with widened eyes, "Tanjirou, have you gone batshit insane?! Did you forget the fact he sent both of us death threats!?"

You then firmly placed your hands on his shoulders, "Tanjirou, do you have a concussion?" You shoved two fingers into his face, "How many fingers am I holding up!? Hurry!"

Tanjirou snickered at your reaction, before sheepishly smiling, "(Y/N).. I'm just worried about him.. is all.." His eyes then trailed behind you, "Hm? Is that a kid?"

You and Eli turned your heads towards Tanjirou's gaze, before Eli spoke up, "There's another person, too." Eli then spluttered into his fist, "Pfft— he's short. Looks like he just graduated sixth grade."

You narrowed your eyes on the figure, before widening them, "Oh, shit! That's Muichiro!" You then reminisced about your encounter with him, making you clench your fist, angrily cracking a smirk, "That fucker called me schizophrenic, and a freak."

Tanjirou widened his eyes — dumbstruck, "He— what?! What do you mean, (Y/N)?!" You turned to Tanjirou, throwing your hands up exasperatedly, "It means exactly what I said, Tanjirou!"

You cracked your fists, "I'll make him pay.. I swear by it!"

Tanjirou then leaned closer to the two figures, cupping his ear, "Wait, wait, wait.. it sounds like they're arguing!"