Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!

OKAY, WHAT THE FUCK??
4K READS AND 300 LIKES???

IM LITERALLY GOING TO SOB TYSM. <3

(edited as of 9.2.23)

WARNING : Swearing , Mugen Train Spoilers

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You blankly stared at your sword, before sweat dropping, "Finally, after all this time.. I get to train.. but I don't even know where to start!"

You comically fell to your knees, "GAH! I'M SO STUPID!!"

You then regained your composure, standing back to your feet and pumping a fist to yourself, "I can figure this out, somehow! Probably.. maybe.. I think..!"

You positioned yourself into a battle-ready stance, shifting your weight to your toes. You gently shut your eyes, "Maybe if I just.. I don't know, think.. then I'll catch a break and magically do it!"

You then muttered to yourself, "Star Breathing.. Star Breathing.. Star Breathing..!"

You cracked one of your eyes open, before your mood completely deflated, your shoulders rolling forwards, "You know, why can't I be one of those people who are just.. I don't know, super fucking overpowered without even trying?"

You let out a sigh, "It's probably not too smart to just.. jump to Star Breathing like that." You regained your determination, "I just have to go back to the basics! Urokodaki said you could never go wrong with them!"

You stretched your limbs out, before grasping the wooden sword and raising it over your head, repetitively slashing it downwards.

As time passed, and the more you swung, it felt as if your arms were about to fly off of your body. You lowered the sword down, your breaths heavier, "God.. I hate the basics..!"

You whined out, "I thought I'd never have to do these again.. after Final Selection.. but look where I am!"

As you complained to yourself, your peripheral vision had caught notice of the nearby window — the sun had already set, and now the moon emitted a dim, warm glow.

You quirked a brow, your eyes slightly widening, "Huh? The fuck? It's already nighttime?! Just how long have I been doing this for?!"

You exasperatedly sighed, "Now I have to get back to the room.." You then perked up, before shrugging to yourself, "Or.. maybe I could just train all night! Gotta get prepared for the Mugen Train somehow!"

Your smile faltered; your shoulders rolling backwards as you averted your gaze down to your feet, 'The Mugen Train..'

Over the span of the past few weeks, you had found yourself getting concerned over the upcoming events. Everytime you even thought of it, you could feel your muscles tensing.

To make matters worse, it didn't help that you were lagging behind your companions. Everybody had seemed to be improving in some form with training, whilst you were falling behind.

You couldn't help but notice that Zenitsu and Inosuke hadn't given up on training yet, compared to the manga.

'There's no way.. that I.. actually changed the storyline..? That's probably— no, definitely not good. My existence is just fucking everything up.'

You furrowed your brows, 'Besides.. would that create a Butterfly Effect? Would things be fucked up in the future because of it..?'

You then shook your head dismissively, pressing your lips into a thin line, "That's enough thinking." You averted your gaze back to the wooden sword, "I could try Water Breathing..? I can still do it.. I think.."