Eli Gets Extremely Humbled

heyheyhey !

im officially covid free :)!!

i never thought that i'd love to breath through a clear nose this much omg

anyways, pls make sure to read the a/n at the end of this chapter !!

WARNING : Swearing , Violence

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Tanjirou and Eli quickly changed into their uniforms and suited up for battle, before taking a knee in front of Koinatsu. Meanwhile, you were awkwardly standing on the side with Hoshi on your head.

Tanjirou cleared his throat, "Koinatsu. Forgive us for being impolite. But both of us will be leaving the Tokito House. We each owe the master and the others for all the care they provided for us, so could you give this payment to them?"

He slid an envelope closer to Koinatsu. She furrowed her brows, "Sumi-chan.. Haru-chan.. your clothes.."

Eli sheepishly performed jazz hands, "Uh.. surprise! We're boys! Not girls! I promise we're not perverts.." Tanjirou nodded with a sweatdrop, "We have uh.. our reasons for dressing up as girls. But we're both boys."

Koinatsu sweatdropped, "Oh. I knew that. I could just tell by looking.. and hearing." Eli and Tanjirous eyes went beady, "Eh?"

She stated with a blank expression, "I knew you both were boys from the beginning. I was wondering what you were doing here.." Eli muttered under his breath, "I blame Flamboyant Bitch.. his makeup skills were ass."

Koinatsu chuckled at Eli's words before continuing, "You have your circumstances, right? You both were worried about Suma-chan, right?" Tanjirou nodded his head enthusiastically, "Yes!! That wasn't a lie!! Us three will save those who disappeared!!"

Koinatsus eyes drifted over to you, "I assume you're with these two, right?" You snapped out of your awkward state, perking up at the woman. You smiled and waved, "You betcha! Sorry for uh.. hiding in the house for a day.. had to stay on the down low for a bit.. heh.."

Koinatsu's eyes softened, "No need. As long as you three will help and save the disappearing people as much as you can.." A soft and gentle smile grew on her features, "Thank you. I'm actually a little relieved now. You see, I'm leaving town tomorrow.."

Eli yelled out, "HUH?! WHAT?!" He then coughed into his fist, speaking in a lower tone, "I mean.. why?" Tanjirou smiled, "Oh, is that so! That sounds wonderful!!" Koinatsu giggled, "Yes! There's someone who's willing to take me in as a wife.. I'm extremely happy."

Eli immediately deflated, before speaking in a no tone voice, "Oh. Is that so. I'm.. happy for you." You stifled your laughter, turning the other way momentarily while you regained your composure.

Koinatsu continued, "But.. that's why I couldn't help but worry about everyone I was leaving behind. Even though there were a lot of unsettling incidents happening, I had no means to investigate them."

You chimed in, "Please, don't feel bad. I promise, I'll.. no, we'll do everything in our power to make sure nothing else happens to innocent civilians!" You smiled, "Koinatsu, enjoy your life! I'll be thinking of you!"

She softly smiled, "As will I. I didn't get your name yet." You placed your hands behind your back, "(Y/N)!" She turned to the three of you, "..I really don't want you three to leave, Sumi-chan, Haru-chan, (Y/N)-chan."