That One Britney Spears Song

heyheyhey, i'm back!

look, you guys have been incredibly patient, and yet again, i apologize for the long breaks between updates..

i've been struggling with some minor health issues, but i'm feeling semi-better today!

in other news, i also rewrote the second chapter, so if you want, you're free to go back and read it!

anywho, here's the chapter :)!

WARNING: Swearing , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

It was a standoff, a tense one at that. With Gyutaro now revealed, you knew it wouldn't be long before he would inevitably poison Uzui, making him weaker.

You bit your lip, attempting to wrack your brain to remember, before you blurted out at Gyutaro to buy some time, "Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Who told you that your ugly ass could tag-team us!?"

Gyutaro halted his movements, before he narrowed his eyes on you, "You're that hairpin girl, huhh.." He then cracked his knuckles, "Now, isn't that hypocritical to saaaay? You fiends teamed up and bullied my cute, dumb little sister.."

Eli scoffed, "Listen, sherlock. Your 'cute' little sister attacked us first.. and killed a shit ton of people sooo.." He shrugged, "She had it coming, and you do too, moron."

Suddenly, Gyutaro lunged towards the defenseless civilians alone, causing Uzui to jump in and deflect his sickles, sending them flying out the building.

Gyutaro hummed, "The envy, maaaan. You really are a niiice guy, huh. Protecting the humans, looking cool, niiice.." He then averted his gaze to the trembling civilians, "And you're a savior in their eyes, huh. I'm sure they'll shower love and gratitude on you."

Uzui smirked cockily, "Well, duh. I'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies man of cour-" Eli shouted out, interrupting him, "LIES!" Uzui shot him a glare, hissing out, "WILL YOU SHUT YOUR TRAP FOR ONCE!?"

You giggled into your fist, while Uzui continued, "Ahem, as I was saying.. I'm a flamboya-" Eli interrupted him once more, sliding over to his side, "Pfft-! Who cares about this unflashy man?! And who cares if he has three wives!?"

Eli smirked, and snapped his fingers into a finger gun, "Wassup, the names Hugh! Hugh Jass! And let me tell ya, you will find me much more flashier than this-"

Gyutaro scratched his eye in anger, before completely shouting over Eli, "YOU GOT THREE WIVES NOW!? YOU'RE KIDDING ME, RIGHT? RIIIIGHT!? UNFORGIVABLE!!"

You watched as Gyutaro prepared his attack, making you desperately call out to the two, "WATCH OUT, HE'S GONNA ATTACK—!" As if on cue, Gyutaro sent out a slash of blood, yet it was as sharp as a lethal blade.

Suddenly, a loud explosion rung out, making the three of you to drop to the first floor. You let out a yell in surprise, "UWAAAAH, WHAT THE FUCCCKK!!"

Uzui whipped his head behind him to the citizens, "RUN!! GO HIDE, HURRY!!" One of the men shakily responded, "O-Okay!!"

Gyutaro peered at the three of you through the hole in the floor, "You three aren't getting away. Now turn, splatter sickle." You let out a light gasp as the three of you snapped your heads to face the oncoming attack.