Disoriented

GUESS WHO GOT TJE JOB WOOOOOO

anyways
MAKIO AND SUMA ARE HERREJRKFBW
they're so fine omg.

uzuis wives fan club who else is joining 😈

WARNING: Swearing , Violence , Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Zenitsu breathed out before murmuring, "Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash." Within a split second, his yellow-haired figure farted around the cave just like a pinball.

He slashed Daki's obi was absolute ease, leaving Inosuke's jaw dropped. He comically yelled at Zenitsu, while poking his face, "HAAH?? YOU CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT!? WHY DON'T YOU STAY ASLEEP FOREVER!?"

He perked up suddenly, "WAIT. FIGHT ME!! FIGHT ME!! LET LORD INOSUKE PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!"

Before things got heated between the two boys, Suma called out yet again, "IS THAT KID FROM THE DEMON BRIGADE TOO?!" Makio yelled in frustration as they each attacked the obi, "WHY DO THESE LOOK SO RIDICULOUS?!" Suma looked back at her, "I DON'T KNOW!! DON'T ASK MEEE!!"

Nothing could prepare Daki for what would come next.

A sudden explosion sounded from the ceiling of the cave, making the walls crumble. Rocks fell to the ground as dust created a smoky wall.

Once the smoke cleared, a tall, muscular man stayed still, bending on one knee. Inosuke blinked owlishly, "What the..?" This man, was none other than Uzui Tengen. He slowly stood up, wielding his dual blades.

He let out a short breath, before he began to speak, "Hey, yo-" It wasn't before long, that he got cut out by a distant scream, "UWAAAHHH!! WHAT THE HELL!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCCKK!! UZUI, WHAT'S WRONG WITH Y- ACK!"

Another familiar face entered the scene, that being the smoky gray-brown haired male, Sōta. He landed right smack dab on Uzui, making him let out a sudden grunt.

Uzui wasted no time in shoving Sōta off of him, before scolding him with an irk mark on his forehead, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FOLLOWED ME. YOU'RE MY DOG, SO DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!!"

Before Sōta could retaliate, Uzui charged towards the obi, before annihilating most of it in a matter of mere seconds.

The obi then slowly glided to the ground, gathering dirt on the beautiful flowery design that remained on it. Although, a good bunch of it escaped through the ground, before Uzui could slash them.

Makio and Suma took a few steps forwards in shock. Makio managed to mutter out with a short breath, "Tengen-sama..!" Uzui slowly turned to face two of his three wives, "Makio.. Suma.. sorry for being late."

He then broke out into a smirk, his features becoming confident. He cockily twirled his swords around, as if he was showing off his strength, "Time to put on a real flamboyant show!!"

He strode over to the two women, who were on the verge of tears. He then pet their heads affectionately as he walked by. He turned to face them yet again, before offering them a soft smile, "Looks like you did a flamboyant job here. I knew you could do it, my girls!"

That sentence finally let their tears spill that were as strong as a river.

Suma simply began to wail, and clutched Uzuis wrist as she wiped her eyes with her free hand. She managed to let out a small sentence throughout this, "TENGEN-SAAMMAA!!!"