Sherlock Holmes

sorry for not updating for two days again!

edited as of 6/19/23

Warning : Swearing

           ⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Ever since being transported into this beloved fictional world of yours, you'd barely have the chance to sleep in. You would always be forced to awaken at the crack of dawn — and you were not a morning person whatsoever.

However, since you were staying at the Wisteria House, and because you finally had time to relax, you were able to sleep in however long you wanted.

It gave you a sense of nostalgia from the modern era, where you'd sleep in until noontime on the weekends.

Despite this, you were traveling with such idiots — yourself included, so your beauty sleep was bound to get interrupted at some point.

As you groggily turned on your side, Zenitsu's voice rang out through the room, followed by the sound of faint footsteps, "Ne-zu-ko-chan~!" You groaned, before grabbing your pillow and covering your head with it to block out the noise.

The more you tried to block it out, the louder Zenitsu's voice became, "NE-ZU-KO-CHAN~!"

As soon as you heard alarmed hums coming from your side, you sat up, snapping your eyes open. As you rubbed your eyes, you called out, "Zenitsu, I'm trying to sleep! Shut u- huh?"

You hastily scanned the room, no signs of the blonde whatsoever.

You turned to make eye contact with a startled Nezuko, when suddenly she began to flail her arms around in a panic. You blinked, "Huh? Nezuko, are you okay?"

You then froze upon hearing heavy footsteps charging for you, followed by high pitched screeching, "(Y/N)-CHAAN! YOU'RE AWAKE!!"

You snapped your head, merely watching fearfully as his figure came closer to you by the second. Your eyes horrifically widened, before you just barely clumsily rolled to the side to avoid him, "AIIEE!!"

Zenitsu landed on the ground with a loud thud, making you flinch. You crawled backwards, heading for Nezuko and Hoshi, "ZENITSU, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS!"

Zenitsu sprung up immediately, before starting to skip over to you and Nezuko, who hugged each other protectively, "(Y/N)-CHAN! NEZUKO-CHAN! WE SHOULD PICK SOME FLOWERS TOGETHER~"

You and Nezuko quickly glimpsed at each other fearfully, before squeezing even harder, "COME ON! I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP!"

As he lunged for the two of you, you snapped your eyes shut, squeezing them tightly as you prepared to kiss your life goodbye. However, the impact never came.

You cracked an eye open, letting out a sigh of relief upon seeing Tanjirou protectively standing in front of the two of you.

Both you and Nezuko eased up as Tanjirou began to reprimand Zenitsu, "Zenitsu! Stop chasing (Y/N) and Nezuko around! You're bothering them!" Zenitsu appeared stunned for a momen
t, before gushing once more,"T-an-j-i-ro-uuu!"

Tanjirou's attempt to end whatever Zenitsu was doing failed, causing things to quickly escalate. You, Nezuko, and Tanjirou were now running in circles to flee from the blonde.

Tanjirou tried to mediate the situation once more as he ran behind you, "Zenitsu, please stop chasing us! I beg of you!" You chimed in, "ZENITSU, IF YOU DON'T STOP CHASING US.. I WILL— AGH!"