WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon

failed my math test LMAAOO

guess u can say i'm a mathematics professional

*edited as of 6/23/23*

Warning : Swearing , Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

As you forcefully got yanked into the depths of the forest, trees whizzed by your vision at astronomical speeds. You groaned, trying to wriggle out of the threads' grasp.

As you struggled, the threads had gotten to the point where they drew blood, causing you to painfully wince. As you got propelled backwards, a trail of blood followed your figure.

At some point, you looked to your shoulder, where your chipmunk companion would usually perch — for it to be empty, with no signs of Hoshi.

Your heart sank, your eyes widening as you began to panic, 'She's.. gone..! Shit, what do I do!?'

You abruptly jerked to a stop, which caused you to fall to the floor. You landed on your butt, wasting no time in unsheathing your sword and cutting off the threads attached to your limbs.

Regaining your footing, you turned around in a full circle, carefully scanning the area. Breathing heavily, you reluctantly walked forwards, your grasp on your sword tightening.

You mentally slapped yourself, 'Come on, (Y/N)! Don't be a coward! You've got this!'

Finally gaining the courage to do so, you called out as you cautiously stood your ground, "Hey, anybody home!?" You briefly paused, and just as you expected, there was no answer.

You scoffed, sarcastically provoking your surroundings, "Really? No answer? Can't believe Kibubooty created such pussy demons." You then sighed, "Okay, for both of our sakes, can you just like— I don't know, reveal yourself already? I know there's somebody there.."

Hearing a twig snap behind you, you whipped your head towards the sound, maintaining a fighting stance while smirking, "Aha! Finally showing yourself?"

However, to your surprise, Hoshi came scurrying out of the bushes and towards you. You owlishly blinked, relaxing your body, "Oh, it's just you, Hoshi.."

Once you fully processed the situation, you perked up, eyes widening, "WAIT, HOSHI!?" You scrambled to your companion, before scooping her up and nuzzling her against your cheek, "WAAAH, HOSHI!! I WAS SO SCARED THAT I LOST YOUUU!!"

As Hoshi happily chirped upon reuniting, an unfamiliar voice from the distance, "A human having bonds with a mere chipmunk..? I've never seen something like it, that's quite intriguing.."

You flinched, before quickly turning your body and grasping your sword once again. However, as you stood in an offensive position, your body froze in fear at the sight of who you faced.

Dull, pale blue eyes with the kanji of 'Lower Rank Five' stared at your figure, surrounded by a deep red sclera — Rui.

You exasperatedly faced the sky, groaning, "Just my luck, huh?! I get thrown into this goddamn forest, and run into Rui!" You faced the demon, angrily flipping him off, courtesy of you being unable to grasp the reality of your current situation, "Fuck you, man!"

Rui quirked a brow, his features showing irritation from your gesture,"How do you know my name? I never introduced myself."

Your body instantly froze as your face paled. An imaginary arrow comically impaled you, 'OH MY FUCKING GOD, I FORGOT THAT DEMONS COULD UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK ENGLISH!! I'M DEAD!!'