A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass

already went back to school</3

only thing that's keeping me from losing it is vball szn (which i made the varsity team ;) )

anywaysss enjoy the chap!

WARNING : Swearing

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As you stared at Yoriichi Type Zero, you swallowed a lump down your throat, before glimpsing over to Tanjirou.

Tanjirou's face had paled entirely — his mouth slightly hanging open as sweat glistened on his forehead.

You narrowed your eyes on him, before averting your gaze back to the doll, 'Tanjirou recognizes him. He has to.. there's no other reason for why he's so pale..'

Soon after, Tanjirou whispered out, "It's arms..!" Eli then raised his voice, baffled, "Why the hell does it have six arms?! Who needs six arms!?"

The boy perked up, "Oh, it's arms? According to my father.. that doll was modeled of an actual swordsman. He said, if it didn't have six arms.. it wouldn't be able to recreate that swordman's movements."

You focused on Muichiro's sparring with the doll — paying close attention to both of their movements, as Hoshi scurried back onto your shoulder.

Tanjirou spoke once more, "Who was that swordsman? Where was he from, and what did he do?" The boy scratched his cheek, "Sorry, haha.. I don't know much about it. It was during the Sengoku Period."

Eli deadpanned, "Okay, you're gonna have to dumb that down for me and her." He pointed his thumb over to you, "You see, we're foreigners.. so.."

Before the boy could reply, Tanjirou widened his eyes and blurted, "The Sengoku Period!? You mean.. three hundred years ago?! The doll hasn't broken in all that time?!"

The boy nodded, "It's amazing technology.. that we can't even match today. If it breaks, we can't repair it."

He then began to tremble, his voice slightly shaking, "My father abruptly died, and I don't have any siblings. I have to do a good job.. but I have no talent with swords or mechanical things."

You pried your eyes off of Muichiro's spar, before approaching him and placing a gentle hand on his head. You then chirped out with a small smile, "That doesn't mean that you'll never be able to gather that skill!"

His mask tilted upwards to meet your gaze, "You.. think so..?" You immediately nodded, your gaze softening, "I know so! You really think that we all became swordsmen in a single day?"

Despite knowing his name, you then added, "Hey, what's your name, anyways?" The boy quietly replied, "Kotetsu.."

You let your hand fall down to your side, "Kotetsu, I'm (Y/N). Try not to put too much pressure on yourself, okay? You're still young, and you have a long time to improve."

You then turned back to Muichiro and Yoriichi Type Zero, before Kotetsu spoke once more, "He's.. incredible. He isn't much older than me.. only a couple of years.. but he's a hashira. He has talent."

Before you could chime back in, a new, shrill voice entered your ears, "Hmmph! Of course! That boy descends from users of Sun Breathing!"